When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

I'll release this Vic in Greenleigh (the white Hardy) at 6:10pm SLT. No navigable water, but because of the large pond behind the parcel (just visible from the upper floor) and the water park in front of it, there is a very pleasant water soundscape. 

Gone before I even had time to reload the Land Page.

green1.JPG

green4.JPG

green2.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 7

Will be putting back two really nice Victorians in an hour--one on Filberty with a fancy fountain park and sunset coast, and one on Dashwood with a pretty bridge and floral park surrounding!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Filberty/108/24/26

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dashwood/100/68/23

If you would like a really pretty floral setting, these are for you

Will let them go at 8am SLT--hopefully I don't go AFK and forget, but it will be there abouts!

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 3

Still on the LP after 20 minutes.

I'll be returning this Victorian in Bryn Tawel (English translation: calm or tranquil hill) at 11:30am SLT: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bryn Tawel/66/58/34  It backs onto water, and if you de-render a couple of hedges, a shrub and the brick posts you can have this view sitting on your back porch. 

bryn0.jpg

bryn1.jpg

bryn4.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Still on the LP after 20 minutes.

I'll be returning this Victorian in Bryn Tawel (English translation: calm or tranquil hill) at 11:30am SLT: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bryn Tawel/66/58/34  It backs onto water, and if you de-render a couple of hedges, a shrub and the brick posts you can have this view sitting on your back porch. 

bryn0.jpg

bryn1.jpg

bryn4.jpg

At the risk of sounding foolish (which is fine because I kind of am) How does one de-render an object. I see all of you talking about it and I've always wondered how it's done. Thank you!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Baiphen Quintessa said:

At the risk of sounding foolish (which is fine because I kind of am) How does one de-render an object. I see all of you talking about it and I've always wondered how it's done. Thank you!

Not foolish at all, we all have to learn sometime :)  In Firestorm, you right click on whatever object you want to derender, and look at the pop-down for the derender option.  If using the SL viewer, I'm not familiar with it, but I'm sure someone will come along behind me and advise.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kylie Jaxxon said:

Not foolish at all, we all have to learn sometime :)  In Firestorm, you right click on whatever object you want to derender, and look at the pop-down for the derender option.  If using the SL viewer, I'm not familiar with it, but I'm sure someone will come along behind me and advise.

I use Firestorm, too, but as far as I know, the official Second Life viewer doesn't include the ability to derender.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Tossing out this vic I picked up a few minutes ago. Front is facing a cute park with a fountain and ocean view.  This one has sunset in the front. 

I am letting this one go at 5 :00 am SLT

OOPS! forgot to toss this out!  I got distracted.. .lol I will be releasing at 5:15 am -  7 minutes! 

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Filberty/120/24/0

Filberty Vic - facing sunset and cute park .jpg

Filberty Vic - facing sunset and cute park  2.jpg

Edited by Missbehavin Neva
Added - forgot to toss out
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chloe Bunny said:

Really nice spot - it is going to need a friend to come along and pop it out though :) Sadly I have no alts on the go and no Victorians to offer

Yeah, I already regret letting it go :(  lol.  Anyways, I saw you named the Kenneth sim, very touching.  I know it won't last long, being on a peninsula with the train station there and all.

• Like 3

Just now, Delmar Quintessa said:

Yeah, I already regret letting it go :(  lol.  Anyways, I saw you named the Kenneth sim, very touching.  I know it won't last long, being on a peninsula with the train station there and all.

Think it just went! - popped by on my bike...:) 

• Like 3

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Greenleigh/21/41/32

Putting back a pretty neat Victorian on Greenleigh that has a long island extension right off it with parks!

Will put it back in 20 min about 20 past 10am SLT

*** UPDATE****Was contacted offline to give this to someone, so it was already put back

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

*** UPDATE****Was contacted offline to give this to someone, so it was already put back

Fay, I’d like to suggest some different phrasing. Particularly when people are new to the forums, I think it’s important that they aren’t led to believe that houses can be handed off to others, when all that you and they can do is coordinate a time when you abandon a parcel and they start refreshing the Land Page in the hope of securing it.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Fay, I’d like to suggest some different phrasing. Particularly when people are new to the forums, I think it’s important that they aren’t led to believe that houses can be handed off to others, when all that you and they can do is coordinate a time when you abandon a parcel and they start refreshing the Land Page in the hope of securing it.

Okay fair point..I was contacted to drop it sooner for someone to attempt to get it--which is what I meant :)

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 3