When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

I have two "spare" Premium alts who are just waiting for their time to run out, and the last few days I've been refreshing for Trads.  I'm posting here to let folks know that the queue is very deep, I haven't gotten a repeat claim once.  There are a lot of VERY good trads in that queue.  There are available parcels with wonderful privacy, or a lighthouse view, or lots of mole decors around them, on sand and green, or train track behind, lalala.

I am being very picky, looking for a parcel in Olde Bellisseria that blows my socks off, since I already have a wonderful trad.  I'm happy to retire these two, unless one scores an amazing parcel that was created early in Belli's history ... you know the ones I mean ... 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

I have two "spare" Premium alts who are just waiting for their time to run out, and the last few days I've been refreshing for Trads.  I'm posting here to let folks know that the queue is very deep, I haven't gotten a repeat claim once.  There are a lot of VERY good trads in that queue.  There are available parcels with wonderful privacy, or a lighthouse view, or lots of mole decors around them, on sand and green, or train track behind, lalala.

I am being very picky, looking for a parcel in Olde Bellisseria that blows my socks off, since I already have a wonderful trad.  I'm happy to retire these two, unless one scores an amazing parcel that was created early in Belli's history ... you know the ones I mean ... 

Im curious 🧐 the ones on the westcoast? Like Edwina or Everfaire? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

good to know! What’s considered OLD? Could you draw a map? Why are they better? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yestothis said:

good to know! What’s considered OLD? Could you draw a map? Why are they better? 

They're not necessarily BETTER, it's all a matter of personal preference.  If one were to draw a line between, say, Heathstone and Myopia Falls, I think of Olde Belli as being north of that line, more or less.  Though not "better", the original traditional regions made no use of cloned tiles - the "baby dragon" continent was built up in SSP and the entire thing was moved as one piece into place.  So there are many places in Olde Belli that are completely unique, though not necessarily nicer looking than, for example, many of the adorable Trad parcels in the 9-region "clumps".  And my criteria doesn't necessarily include a coastline.  I might keep anything along the coast in Heathstone, which only has 9 homes in total and has some cute beach decor.  But my favorite trad is an inland spot in a sort of dell between trads and campers all by itself, down a long path, with forest landscaping around it.  Last time I checked it had been owned by one person since it was first claimed when Belli opened.

Here's an example of how picky I'm being.  I am just about to give up this spot in Diamondtown.  [ETA: I'm keeping it while I'm going shopping RL, if anyone is particularly interested in it let me know].

1622210116_nicebut_002.thumb.jpg.7e3db927eb42ffa93828d51759dfbc8d.jpg

Yes, it's in Olde Belli, with few neighbors, right on the water, has a little path of its own, and interesting decor outside the front door.  But the riverbanks are bare, there are 28 homes in the region, no rez zone.  It doesn't make me go WOW, so back it goes.  Keep in mind that I already own a fantastic Trad parcel.  (https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/436002-bellisserians-show-off-your-home-and-garden/page/92/#comment-2047112 .  If/when open floorplans come along, this parcel will be ripe for renovation, but I don't know I can ever give it up.)

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

They're not necessarily BETTER, it's all a matter of personal preference.  If one were to draw a line between, say, Heathstone and Myopia Falls, I think of Olde Belli as being north of that line, more or less.  Though not "better", the original traditional regions made no use of cloned tiles - the "baby dragon" continent was built up in SSP and the entire thing was moved as one piece into place.  So there are many places in Olde Belli that are completely unique, though not necessarily nicer looking than, for example, many of the adorable Trad parcels in the 9-region "clumps".  And my criteria doesn't necessarily include a coastline.  I might keep anything along the coast in Heathstone, which only has 9 homes in total and has some cute beach decor.  But my favorite trad is an inland spot in a sort of dell between trads and campers all by itself, down a long path, with forest landscaping around it.  Last time I checked it had been owned by one person since it was first claimed when Belli opened.

Here's an example of how picky I'm being.  I am just about to give up this spot in Diamondtown.  [ETA: I'm keeping it while I'm going shopping RL, if anyone is particularly interested in it let me know].

Yes, it's in Olde Belli, with few neighbors, right on the water, has a little path of its own, and interesting decor outside the front door.  But the riverbanks are bare, there are 28 homes in the region, no rez zone.  It doesn't make me go WOW, so back it goes.  Keep in mind that I already own a fantastic Trad parcel.  (https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/436002-bellisserians-show-off-your-home-and-garden/page/92/#comment-2047112 .  If/when open floorplans come along, this parcel will be ripe for renovation, but I don't know I can ever give it up.)

Thank you 🙏 Yes Heathstone is precious ❤️

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I posted this pic in another thread but it’s an example of what’s currently available in the Trads. It’s on All Hours, right next to Heathstone, only 9 houses & I’m so thrilled. I’ve never managed to get a beach Trad before & never thought I would. I’m really looking forward to landscaping a beachfront environment.

7AE608B8-8B36-49E6-8E45-88FB89239479.png

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Tamara Adored said:

I posted this pic in another thread but it’s an example of what’s currently available in the Trads. It’s on All Hours, right next to Heathstone, only 9 houses & I’m so thrilled. I’ve never managed to get a beach Trad before & never thought I would. I’m really looking forward to landscaping a beachfront environment.

I thought so! When I saw your pic, I thought it was the one I caught a day or two ago. After thinking it over, I tossed it back. I'm glad you got it and love it!

• Like 4

On 3/18/2022 at 11:40 PM, Tamara Adored said:

Waves - we are neighbours then, im in  Heathstone:):)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malayaa Morningstar said:

Brinehaven houseboats by chalets are going, and something new...when I changed boat model, it said something like "the house is setting a timer and will let you know when 30 seconds are up don't touch before then" and then told me when 30 seconds had passed  :)

All that needs is an extra sentence that says "Please read the Bellisseria Linden Home covenant if you have not already done so."

• Like 7

13 hours ago, Malayaa Morningstar said:

Brinehaven houseboats by chalets are going, and something new...when I changed boat model, it said something like "the house is setting a timer and will let you know when 30 seconds are up don't touch before then" and then told me when 30 seconds had passed  :)

11 hours ago, Matthieu Quander said:

All that needs is an extra sentence that says "Please read the Bellisseria Linden Home covenant if you have not already done so."

And one that says "Your coffee and waffles are ready for you inside". :) 

• Haha 7

Releasing kind of a special trad at around 9:30SLT. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Seal Point/221/222/23

Where the Panamole Canal enters the lake.  Take a moment to walk around, there's a lot of very cool mole decor, little parks and suchlike.  15 homes in the region, and boats coming and going now and then.

Also, a speculation: IF the SSP region SSPTCR will be a Trad Community Region, where might it go?  Millbank would be my bet.  Basically kittycorner from this home.

• Like 4