When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

5 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ayerdale/209/17/51

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Thomsbury/224/84/0

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wallingford/71/189/34

Putting back three nice Victorians---all three have steps in front, nice flowers and one is on a fancy promenade park with a fountain.

Judging by what's been available on the LH page in the past few months, Victorians are rare as hens' teeth. Have Lindens expressed any plans to add more Vics, or is it just full steam ahead on filling in log home and fantasy home continents until the new moderns come out... 'soon?' (I mean, for that matter, stilt homes are rare too, and often houseboats, so I guess I'm curious about those models as well.)

• Like 2

I am bored waiting for the new theme to come SOOOOON so I have been randomly rolling in the meantime. I picked up this very nice stilt on pier. It has an open water view on the side and is near the sailing sims. I like it a lot, but my love affair with stilts is over for now so I would rather pass it on to someone who will love it.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Squeegee/165/30/24

I will let this out in an hour - 2pm SLT.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Beryl Greenacre said:

Judging by what's been available on the LH page in the past few months, Victorians are rare as hens' teeth. Have Lindens expressed any plans to add more Vics, or is it just full steam ahead on filling in log home and fantasy home continents until the new moderns come out... 'soon?' (I mean, for that matter, stilt homes are rare too, and often houseboats, so I guess I'm curious about those models as well.)

I have no idea what is being planned, but with each new release there is a shuffle of available homes.  Supposedly there are a few more themes being planned, so people will eventually abandon and try new themes making older themes more available.  People like new shiny things.  There are some people who own multiple homes within every single theme.  They'll let them go eventually when they want to play GoH again or force the opening of unreleased parcels.  Until then they'll just hold on to them.

When the Newbrooke theme is released, you will have more choice.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Beryl Greenacre said:

There are only about 70 brand new ones in the pipeline in 7 regions shared with log homes near to Rigamarole. That said, I've landed 4 Vics in the last week, and 3 the week before. There will be a short term glut most likely once the Modern homes are actually on the LP. However, there are *many* more stilt homes to come. See this thread: 

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Beryl Greenacre said:

There are built Stilts, Chalets, Fantasy Homes, Houseboats, Logs, and Vics that have yet to be released.  There may be a few Campers among the Logs as well, but I haven't checked lately, and I think they have probably all been released.  Of the existing 1024sq themes, only the Trads don't have any inventory waiting to be released.  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Beryl Greenacre said:

Putting back two coastal Victorians in an hour.

I see pretty much all themes come up every day on the land page. Looks like more people answered your question as well. There is new being built/released on all the various theme but the traditionals, and a new theme called Newbrooke will be out (hopefully) very soon!

• Like 4

There is a stilt on Pier available on LP atm.. unfortunately, it has a neighbor who built up her parcel as a grassy lot, so I found out of character for the neighborhood and a bit unpleasant. I just decided not to keep it. Anyhow... pier stilts are very rare... and it is there if you want it and dont mind the neighbor's "build"

• Like 4

About to let this Victorian out it is absolutely wonderful so much so that I am breaking my promise to myself not to announce anymore homes but hey ho - it is great. Has a view of the far lighthouse and just quite a lot of sea. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Prunella/32/107/33 I am dropping it for my camper which I prefer...

Snapshot_005.png

• Like 7

The Log parcels in Bass Cove are now designated 'Linden Home' - doesn't appear that the region has been released yet, but very soon most likely. Some very nice lake-edge houses! And only 14 houses!

Also Feather Ridge now 'Linden Home' (as mentioned by Fay earlier).

basscove.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3