When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

I saw a houseboat pop up on the land page, and couldn't resist the urge to claim it.  It's not a keeper for me, so I'll be tossing it back in a few.  If anyone desperately wants a houseboat, be on your toes.

It's very near the new stilt home waterway.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tide Down/52/220/0

Edited by Matthieu Quander
  • Like 2

Heads up:  these 3 lovely regions at the top of Logland have been named, tho they're still showing as SSPExxxx on the map, and the parcels are all still protected.  I don't see names on any of the other SSPE regions down the east coast, just those 3.  Remember that SSP1106 is the lighthouse region, no homes.

SSPE1104.JPG.a7fdeadd6eb0d8fa6fd6a7b627673844.JPG

I've been intending for a while to quietly fish for a stilt or log home on one of these two wonderful regions, which is why I noticed when they got names today.  But due to RL I find I don't have the energy to abandon a property (even less enthusiasm to make a new premium) & stalk a new home.  So, happy hunting folks, should LL throw either into the queues!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Heads up:  these 3 lovely regions at the top of Logland have been named, tho they're still showing as SSPExxxx on the map, and the parcels are all still protected.  I don't see names on any of the other SSPE regions down the east coast, just those 3.  Remember that SSP1106 is the lighthouse region, no homes.

SSPE1104.JPG.a7fdeadd6eb0d8fa6fd6a7b627673844.JPG

I've been intending for a while to quietly fish for a stilt or log home on one of these two wonderful regions, which is why I noticed when they got names today.  But due to RL I find I don't have the energy to abandon a property (even less enthusiasm to make a new premium) & stalk a new home.  So, happy hunting folks, should LL throw either into the queues!

Lost Caves - what an exciting name. :)  The middle one is Prairie Schooner - is that a drink?  Fair Harbor is the lighthouse one, and a nice view from the adjoining regions.

2 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Lost Caves - what an exciting name. :)  The middle one is Prairie Schooner - is that a drink?  Fair Harbor is the lighthouse one, and a nice view from the adjoining regions.

I was flying and following the shore. Almost all on the edge had the entrance turning away from protected water, and the verandas/terraces in against land. Build a large terrace next to the entrance? The large windows/sliding doors are still facing land and do not have that desirable unobstructed view..

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I was flying and following the shore. Almost all on the edge had the entrance turning away from protected water, and the verandas/terraces in against land. Build a large terrace next to the entrance? The large windows/sliding doors are still facing land and do not have that desirable unobstructed view..

I been exploring a lot of stilt regions, old and new and for some weird reason many have the front doors facing the great view. I can't help but wondering why... The sliding doors are made to capture the view, imo.

Ontopic: Boat, camper, stilt on land and chalet on page.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Prairie Schooner is the old nickname for the smaller covered wagons that were used by pioneers in the United States , and Conestoga wagons were the bigger ones   :)  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Going to abandon this stunning camper by the waterfall http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Orion Falls/118/64/48 , with some derendering of bushes and a few small trees it opens up a view onto an adorable mole park with picnic basket, butterflies, and a lookout dock for the BEST view.   So close, it looks like your own private park!  Will abandon at 10:30 am slt

Orion2.png.aaa80fad003e9533490bf7675f3f624d.pngOrion1.png.6e516fc236fb0de1c45d52577d624a9f.png

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

Pinochle Chalets are releasing!

I grabbed a parcel here which had no house.  I was not able to reset the controller so contacted Live Chat.  Rocko Linden came out and took a look.  Despite restarting the region, he needed to pass the ticket onto the Land Team.  

Guy Linden arrived but had to call in the big gun, Quartz Mole.  Quartz apologized for the inconvenience but he persisted.  I had to log out to RL for a few hours.  When I returned, there was a house on the parcel and a note for me.  It took Guy Linden, Quartz Mole, Abnor Mole and Governer Linden (!!!) to fix it.

Thank you to our Moles and Lindens for the hard work in all they do for us.  ❤

(This is me enjoying the view while I waited.)

1480350821_waitingforquartz_001.thumb.png.8174fc43f5ff2535f9f52e2ac94a5c01.png

• Like 23

6 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

I grabbed a parcel here which had no house.  I was not able to reset the controller so contacted Live Chat.  Rocko Linden came out and took a look.  Despite restarting the region, he needed to pass the ticket onto the Land Team.  

Guy Linden arrived but had to call in the big gun, Quartz Mole.  Quartz apologized for the inconvenience but he persisted.  I had to log out to RL for a few hours.  When I returned, there was a house on the parcel and a note for me.  It took Guy Linden, Quartz Mole, Abnor Mole and Governer Linden (!!!) to fix it.

(This is me enjoying the view while I waited.)

1480350821_waitingforquartz_001.thumb.png.8174fc43f5ff2535f9f52e2ac94a5c01.png

Bridge views are seriously the best ❤️

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Sometimes it takes a village... Rocko’s helped me several times, too. I appreciate the Lindens and Moles! 

• Like 6

For those of you who are not looking for chalets:  I am releasing a pretty Victorian that is right next to the Hawkesblood Railroad station. decorative train tracks behind house, station just a few feet from back corner of parcel (with train rez area) lots of space between houses.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hawkesblood/24/61/45

I plan to release it in the next few minutes.

railroad junction_001 (2).png

• Like 4

OMG! You are not going to believe this!! I am my own next door neighbor!!

I was releasing a vic cuz I need cut back on expenses and this alt is gonna use her 1024 allowance to help finance my parcel on Horizons so I dont have to pay a monthly tier. Anyhow...

After releasing the Vic, I figured .. "what the heck" may as well try for a chalet and see what I get. I assumed I would get an instant "throw back". So I TPed over to take a look and was shocked but pleased at what I found... I found that this parcel is immediately next door to my favorite SL home atm... on Geppetto, against the lake near the windmill.

I bet that doesnt happen very often. Pity I cant keep it very long cuz of finances.

Anyhow here is a picture of the view from my new back yard, including the corner of my fav house next door to it.

IAmMyOwnNeighbor (2).png

• Like 13