When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

8 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

That's a lovely location.  It's so popular, other campers come visiting. :)

That's an awesome spot.

Visitors are high on my home location wish list. I like feeling like I'm part of a neighborhood.

I moved to a little trad in Miller's Pond on 3/31 and logged in to see the Apartment block on April Fools' day. I hadn't even had coffee and asked about them in group chat. Patch trolled me and pretended it was an accident and that 'theme' wasn't supposed to be released yet. I apologized profusely for letting the cat out of the bag, then felt like such a doofus when I remembered what day it was and how unlikely it would be that apartments like that could be a real thing.

So many people came 'round looking at the apartments- Moles, Lindens, the Slenderman, It's the most fun couple of days I've had in SL in a really long time. Unless one of the upcoming themes is sleek modern homes, I'm staying here for awhile.

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

44 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I figured that one would have been gone the moment it got posted.

It may have been, and then been tossed (maybe even more than once) because of the "stuck" camper. I don't know how many times I've seen people post here that they have abandoned a great parcel because of something that a Linden or Mole could have fixed. :| 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

They're surprisingly noisy though!

Lol that is the main reason I left the windmill spot, I like to have my sound on and listen to the birds and water noises, and was not able to find the "windmill grinding sound" using Sound Explorer, or searching on windmill objects and muting them.  Also, the location is right in the heart of Chaily in the middle of everything,  and I was finding I was spending all my time at another chalet that is more secluded and tucked away...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Is there any ETA on maps issue? I’ve been feeling is disoriented on the chalets regions without it working. 

There's better forums/threads to find out, but the short answer is NO!

It's not just chalet regions that aren't shown.

9 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

I’m sure you didn’t. It takes a while for spots to fill up.

I've been getting abandons in the C's today. Then I came here to check. Thanks for the encouragement. :) I noticed that some of the ones on the void haven't been claimed yet.

Edited by Marisa Starbrook
Explored the region
  • Like 1

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Drumlin Farm/24/20/0

Letting this chalet in Drumlin Farms go at 11:15am SLT.  Not sure why I posted a link to a map that doesn't work.  Here are some pics so you can see where it is - Region corner with small strip of undeveloped land behind it and a void region to one side.  There is a very pretty pond out the front and only one neighbor so good privacy and spectacular views at the moment.

hfvbx_001.png

hfvbx_002.png

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, patynnis said:

hi, is there a way to claim a Bellisserian home that is empty from the viewer? or, do i have to constantly abandon my home to look?  i'm seeking a stilt home.  

Hello.  All the available home types will appear, so if you don't see a stilt home then there aren't any to be had at that time.  People do let go of them now and then though so keep trying.

Editing to say that I might have misunderstood you.  If you are asking whether you need to abandon your home to see any others then, yes, you have to abandon first.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery

I am about to abandon a Trad with a really amazing location... on edge of park area along river.. very few neighbors. You can follow the river to a waterfall (all rustic nature) and if you climb up, there are some lovely camper spots at top of waterfall. If you follow the stream the other direction, you quickly come to a small island with a lighthouse and loading area for the ferry that services the Bellisseria Fairgrounds.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Poseidon Peak/136/34/23

I am including a picture so you can see the setting. That tiny green house is the home...and along the river in one direction no more homes til you come to the trailer park. There are homes along the river going the other direction to the fairgrounds.

Unless RL surprises me, I plan to release at 8:15 slt.

Secret Creek Poseidon Peak_001 (2).png

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, patynnis said:

hi, is there a way to claim a Bellisserian home that is empty from the viewer? or, do i have to constantly abandon my home to look?  i'm seeking a stilt home.  

You dont have to abandon your home just to look and see if what you want is available on the land page. You can log in to SL on a non-premium alt, select the "upgrade to premium"button (dont worry you wont get charged) and it brings you to page with the plans and a bit lower on the page is the "Own Your Private Home" section. In it there is a small text link titled "More information on Linden Homes". Click that link. It will bring you to a new page. Click the "Get Your Home Now" button and it will show you the list of what is available. As long as you dont actually select a home on that page, it wont try to charge you to upgrade that alt to premium.

Then if you see the type you want.. you can log out, log on to your premium account, abandon your current one and go for the new one. But a word of warning... the stilts dont stay up very long so it is possible that what you see on the alt wont be available by the time you abandon on your premium account.

Edited by Teresa Firelight
  • Like 1