Lets see those ugly Christmas sweaters!

TT120

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Dahling, it's as though we were sisters! You must drop by sometime so that we can celebrate together the not-wearing of ugly Christmas sweaters!

But what is this "boho" of which you speak? Could it be be a new label I've overlooked? Has a fresh and exciting new couterier popped up on East 57th, and I've missed it? Don't keep me in suspense, dahling!

We have lots of "sisters" in my family, so we can add you for sure!  Most of my cousins are female and are like sisters as well as all our best friends and sisters-in-law are sisters too!

What is a boho.  Well, it's not quite like a hippie although much of the fashion is inspired by the hippie era.  Even look at the clothes for Fall/Winter 2020/2021 and you will see elements of the boho style still thriving much of today.  Although, I will have to say, it is most definitively a style that is popular in the Southern California area especially shopping at Venice Beach, the sacred walking grounds of the late Jim Morrison which is still very much boho-influenced in the entirety of it's shopping boardwalk.  We have boho styles here everywhere in Southern California from Melrose to just about everywhere.  Extreme fringes are in for Fall/Winter 2020/2021.  The boho style, I personally think, at least where I live, could be considered a classic.  You could look up clothes by Free People to get a bit of an idea of what a boho is.   Modern day Boho's could be split on whether we should use any "animal" skins, however.  I wear faux suede.   The hippie's wore real fur.  I don't like that too much.  

Here's a bit about it:

Unlike hippie, the Boho style has no political origins. It, however, stems from an aesthetic origin. Even though some of the Boho fashion roots can be linked to the hippie fashion, its personality and lifestyle have been embraced by women in a huge way. It supports femininity and therefore, far from being unisex.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Y’all need to level up...there’s soooooo much worse to be found...and guys, why stop at a sweater when you can have ugly Christmas SUITS!

9F7AA342-250E-4D80-AEF9-F65C1F5ED7CB.thumb.jpeg.f62fe3b2f2c6b4f1e0d1e82029967c05.jpeg

I was thinking of doing this in rl. But I work in a chilled environment. So my nippel will become a deadly weapon cutting through the plastic nose and injuring everybody around me. Or worst damaging the merchandise. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I mean..... is there even such a thing as a CUTE Christmas sweater?

On 11/28/2020 at 4:56 PM, Orwar said:

173365651_ChristmasSweater.thumb.png.977cc25e7cfb094bcddac36e644bbf02.png

Right here! :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Sorry about the formatting...I just copied and pasted the text and image from my blogpost about Advent calendar gifts for December 3rd (just Google "ryan schultz blog" and you'll find it easily enough).

---

If you are in the market for an Ugly Christmas Sweater™, for only L$1 you can pick up the following red sweater from Xtra Ordinari (warning: adult sim), which comes in versions to fit a wide variety of both male and female mesh bodies:

Ugly.jpg?resize=660%2C523&ssl=1

And today’s Advent calendar gift from Entice is an absolutely HIDEOUS ugly Christmas sweater for women in purple and teal. I won’t show it to you here, you have to go over to Entice and see it for yourself. I have to give the designer credit, though…you have to truly work at it to come up with something so horrible!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Vanity Fair said:

And today’s Advent calendar gift from Entice is an absolutely HIDEOUS ugly Christmas sweater for women in purple and teal. I won’t show it to you here, you have to go over to Entice and see it for yourself. I have to give the designer credit, though…you have to truly work at it to come up with something so horrible!

This sweater is so awesomely in theme. I am done with shopping for more clothes; I'm going to wear this one year round. :D

Edited by Eddy Vortex
  • Like 3

I almost bought this just to take a picture and show it off here....... but I just couldn't make myself do it, just for a picture. 

If you really want it and can't find it in the weekend sales, message me and I'll let you know where to get it.

image.png.86cded864c3989c0f1c8b463a1c15299.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.