Next theme teaser (after the stilts!)

Claire Atheria
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I love them! The tulips are so cheery, and the window boxes so pretty! I'm glad to hear there are more models to come, because three of the four on display are two-story, and I like smaller homes better. I do like the one-story Reizend, and I guess @Abnor Moledoes as well as he's parked his car there. 😂

Snapshot_001.png

Are the window boxes part of the house linkset?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:
3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Are the window boxes part of the house linkset?

They don't appear to be linked to the main house structure. Perhaps they are an addon that comes with the home content pack?

Darn, I was hoping for LI-free decoration  :D

Though I suppose it might not appeal to everyone's decorating taste, so I understand it not being linked in.

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Though I suppose it might not appeal to everyone's decorating taste, so I understand it not being linked in.

I think it's good to have them separate, because there were different color schemes to the flower boxes if I recall correctly (I've left the region so can't check that right now).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The tulips and box seem to be separate. 1 lI each, so 2 li for the whole windowbox though maybe it linked that could be reduced. Upside is you could change the flowers to whatever you want. I love the tulips.

• Thanks 1

• Moles
3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

They aren't free LI, but they are low LI. Only 1LI per box and I'm pretty sure that goes down if you link them. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 10

*Happy Dance*  I love them!  I am NOT a sandy beach and sun kind of person, so I was not excited for the stilts, but these I can get excited about.  I can't get inworld for a while (darn work) to check out the 4 layouts shown.

The red brick sidewalk is interesting and the windmill is fun.  I like the wooded landscaping.  It is sort of a mashup of logs and Vics.  You can't really go wrong with happy little tulips.  This style does have a lot of options for decorating and could even be fantasy with the right furniture and landscaping choices.  The gathering area with tables is nice.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

Not been to see these yet, I'll wait until it is is quiet.

Ooh I just looked it up and Helen, Georgia is in America? So these are american homes?
Very puzzled.

They apparently are actually German styled homes that can be found in Helen, Georgia in the USA.  

There are quite a few US places that copy their home designs from other countries, so just because you can find something in the US doesn't really make it an "American Home".

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

SO THAT is why the teaser photo was so difficult to decipher, these homes are based on a town which is an American interpretation of Bavaria, and then on top of that they've been Bellissarily Second Lifed!!
Hence the strange mountain cabin / victorian farmhouse mix of styles.

All I needed was an explanation :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

Not been to see these yet, I'll wait until it is is quiet.

Ooh I just looked it up and Helen, Georgia is in America? So these are american homes?
Very puzzled.

No. Helen is a little town in north Georgia that is touristy. It’s designed to be a tiny fake German town that tourists flock to. Think Disney land. Small scale and pretty. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

No. Helen is a little town in north Georgia that is touristy. It’s designed to be a tiny fake German town that tourists flock to. Think Disney land. Small scale and pretty. 

They look American, that's why it's been so weird. It's an americanised version of Bavaria, which is fine, it's was just so abstract though! (to guess I mean)

Edited by Raspberry Crystal
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.