• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

took this at my forest.. can't remember the windlight.. something foggy. No post edit and no makeup.. yikes!

To start us out, I rummaged around to find some recent shots that haven't been posted elsewhere. I found these. I was exploring and not paying attention and this animated sculpture scared the carp out

Ok, the final version of this has already been posted on the "How does your avatar look" thread, but I want to help get this rolling, so I'll post before and after shots here. Ordinarily, when I

Posted Images

On 5/10/2020 at 9:33 PM, IvyLarae said:

Just some low grade snaps of me rocking Doux's Shamiya

God I would marry this hair

Snapshot_015.thumb.jpg.a0a41eca4b95ac876bc86e802799054c.jpg

Snapshot_013.thumb.jpg.442701ec49849c79849035721b290329.jpg

Snapshot_014.jpg

What is the hair store and name? It's gorgeous!

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, MrsSeren said:

Looks like Doux: Shamiya.

As seen here: 

DOUX NEWS @ FCP!

OK I need this hair. I have a similar style from Stealthic but I'm not fond of their washed-out textures; I like the more vibrant Doux textures much better.

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

OK I need this hair. I have a similar style from Stealthic but I'm not fond of their washed-out textures; I like the more vibrant Doux textures much better.

Seren owns it and loves wearing but hard to decent curly pixie, keep hoping one day.

19 hours ago, IvyLarae said:

I mentioned it in the post you quoted lol

It's Doux - Shamiya

Whoops -- didn't realize that referred to the hair, I thought it was a location for some reason! 🙂

I don't see it on the Marketplace, is it a discontinued hair or only available in-world?

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, auntiemisha said:

Whoops -- didn't realize that referred to the hair, I thought it was a location for some reason! 🙂

I don't see it on the Marketplace, is it a discontinued hair or only available in-world?

Most likely found in world as sounds like MP store not been updated.

• Like 1

Raw

Above is my raw shot. I use the Firestorm viewer. This was the Night windlight though I edited  the lighting and colors in the Firestorm sky editor. Used Ambient Occlusion. Local Lights turned on.  Nothing else was done to it save for making the image smaller. I shoot very high res images 6000x 3178.

I Did Somethings.

This is my edited picture. I didn't do too much to it. I currently use Gimp, but have some experience with regular Photoshop from a zillion years ago. I have a plugin called Beautify which has a bunch of cool filters. I used a strong contrast filter and tuned it down till  I liked it. And I then added some grain to the picture via noise which is just something I like to do with most of my pictures.  

Edited by Laurel Aurelia
I'm a mess.
  • Like 8

Spontaneous shots while in the midst of setting up my studio at my new home location. I liked the way the lighting looked at that moment.  Nothing else done except cropping on the right hand side.   Posting both because I couldn't decide between the two of them.

1304282059_20200803PippinsGlenatHither_001cropped.thumb.jpg.964d78f7b59e616c9b99f36bfd406b93.jpg

1583998973_20200803PippinsGlenatHither_002cropped.thumb.jpg.f596d38e1ba7a003f2fc628386004f39.jpg

• Like 4