RAWr Creativity! Show your raw self(ies)!

Seicher Rae
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

36 minutes ago, MrsSeren said:

Looks like Doux: Shamiya.

As seen here: 

DOUX NEWS @ FCP!

OK I need this hair. I have a similar style from Stealthic but I'm not fond of their washed-out textures; I like the more vibrant Doux textures much better.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

OK I need this hair. I have a similar style from Stealthic but I'm not fond of their washed-out textures; I like the more vibrant Doux textures much better.

Seren owns it and loves wearing but hard to decent curly pixie, keep hoping one day.

19 hours ago, IvyLarae said:

I mentioned it in the post you quoted lol

It's Doux - Shamiya

Whoops -- didn't realize that referred to the hair, I thought it was a location for some reason! 🙂

I don't see it on the Marketplace, is it a discontinued hair or only available in-world?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, auntiemisha said:

Whoops -- didn't realize that referred to the hair, I thought it was a location for some reason! 🙂

I don't see it on the Marketplace, is it a discontinued hair or only available in-world?

Most likely found in world as sounds like MP store not been updated.

• Like 1

Raw

Above is my raw shot. I use the Firestorm viewer. This was the Night windlight though I edited  the lighting and colors in the Firestorm sky editor. Used Ambient Occlusion. Local Lights turned on.  Nothing else was done to it save for making the image smaller. I shoot very high res images 6000x 3178.

I Did Somethings.

This is my edited picture. I didn't do too much to it. I currently use Gimp, but have some experience with regular Photoshop from a zillion years ago. I have a plugin called Beautify which has a bunch of cool filters. I used a strong contrast filter and tuned it down till  I liked it. And I then added some grain to the picture via noise which is just something I like to do with most of my pictures.  

Edited by Laurel Aurelia
I'm a mess.
  • Like 10

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.