RAWr Creativity! Show your raw self(ies)!

Seicher Rae
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Singularity Viewer, inworld shots, not cropped or processed outside of Second Life

Post Process Effects: PyFX Vivid V1_001

Advanced Sky: Free's Sunset 

Advanced Water: Default

HOT AIR BALLOON TRIP AT SUNRISE

1352272257_FreessunsetPyFXVividV1_001.thumb.png.ba5957629d49fa4796c0931d8281c3fc.png

Post Process Effects: Default

Advanced Sky: [PyFX] night bright

Advanced Water: Phototools Gallery

HOT AIR BALLOON TRIP AT NIGHT1008289064_PyFXnightbrightskyspecialeffectsdefaultwaterphototoolsgallery.thumb.png.f95d70c0310666e5615e6020c7e2c349.png

647104069_PyFXnightbrightskyspecialeffectsdefaultwaterphototoolsgallery3.thumb.png.b662a096d62a6170c91253ca5827aac7.png

• Like 8

The dress I'm wearing is transparent. The ad showed it using underwear. I tried prim lingerie but it cut through the dress. For some reason tattoo appliers didn't show through and so it looked like I was naked (even though if I upskirted myself the undies were still there). I finally put a call out in the group chat for the dress and somebody asked if I was using BOM. "No," was the rather sheepish reply, because I haven't jumped that particular hurdle. Well, this complete stranger IMd me and helped me through the whole process and there were several issues so it wasn't quick. Such a nice thing to do! So for a day I had to quit grumbling about how people are rotten. :/

So this is me in my BOM self. If you look closely at my boob in the closeup you can see the fuschia bra shining through the dress. Hurrah!

These are both raw screenshots except for the signatures.

Empire of Dreaming Books 070320_002 copy.jpg

Empire of Dreaming Books 070320_003signed copy.jpg

• Like 12

I remember having to go into a photoshop before, if you wanted to get any special effects or lighting or shadows and so on..

But with mesh coming along and the things we've been able to do with the viewers for a few years now..It's just been a joy anytime I would take pictures from a scene and be able to do everything in one place..

I haven't taken any pictures in a little bit, so these have probably been seen before.. I know,I've been lazy about it..

But I enjoyed setting them up and making them..

These two were from 2017

36136634763_cb8f960d36_b.jpg

36944876975_f7161d1701_b.jpg

These two were from 2018

42840919640_84da2bf2ae_b.jpg

42447882810_d4bcb99b2c_b.jpg

2019, I was getting kind of lazy with setting things up and more just taking shots to share different looks with people in certain SL groups..Still fun though.

Hopefully I can find time in 2020,because I really miss setting up shots.. The viewer is in such a good place for that nowadays..

40477549043_fa63377531_b.jpg

46221609324_54ac7ec1f3_b.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 11

One way to deal with stress.

Also, I'm experimenting with Dutch angle, or the canted camera angle. I think it is generally waaaaaaaaaay overused, especially from what I see on Flickr, but I also think it can be a useful tool. Theoretically it is used to add tension to a frame. I experimented between an uphill and downhill tilt for this shot.and thought the uphill, reading left to right, was less tense. This is a screenshot, other than the signature and the box covering the terrible bits that should never be seen by anyone, ever, lest they die of a stroke. (sarcasm? moi?) I may post another uncensored version on Flickr. For some reason I've been photographing "bits" lately. :/

The Finder 070620_003 copy.png

• Like 10

Photoshopped the image above. I fixed the alpha break in the corset. Tried to make the left shoulder look less like a bent toothpaste tube (wish Maitreya would fix that). The pose put a weird lump in the front of the neck, tried to take that down. Increased the saturation of the strawberry. Fussed a tad with the contrast and red level. Fixed teeth showing through lip. Fixed a slight neck seam. Finished with a gradient tool wash.

The Finder 070620 PSd and censored.png

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 4

48 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I don't get how this is on topic or in the spirit of this thread. First time in 21 pages I've thought that. 

Its a "Raw image" taken as a "pure" printscreen ( i have a dual monitor setup) and showing my Avatar which is fantasy based. No photoshop at all.

And the Final Photoshop Version from that same printscreen cropped, retouched where needed and with extra sharpness..

Screenshot_2020-07-08_17-26-53Final.png

Edited by Nick0678
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.