RAWr Creativity! Show your raw self(ies)!

Seicher Rae
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 6/1/2020 at 10:45 PM, Gatogateau said:

I returned to find this. A hamster tube! I was trapped! I had no recourse but to run the tube in my bubble! The shame. The horror.

The. Man. Built. A. GD. Hamster. Habitat. And. Trapped. Me. In. It.

Back when the old Estate Obscure was on the mainland, before the Adult Region exodus, we had a ride called the 'Sub Toss'. It was basically a physical cage ball sent down a winding tube**. At the end of the tube was a pit with 6? different holes for you to land in. Each would take you to a different outcome. It was both hilarious and fun.

**One of the early versions used a pinball-type paddle, but it tended to fling people into other regions, so it was scrapped.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Snapshot_6091s.thumb.jpg.3899fe2ca0b9b5a1a02edbe247bbc78f.jpg

Straight Outta FS - WL:  Satomi's 2016 Azure Beach

Lovely picture. ❤️ And that overgrown 'cat' (what is it, like a baby tiger?) is a fine addition too. And that's one wickedly awesome bathing suit. 🤩 

On 6/9/2020 at 10:29 AM, Roxy Couturier said:

Back when the old Estate Obscure was on the mainland, before the Adult Region exodus, we had a ride called the 'Sub Toss'. It was basically a physical cage ball sent down a winding tube**. At the end of the tube was a pit with 6? different holes for you to land in. Each would take you to a different outcome. It was both hilarious and fun.

**One of the early versions used a pinball-type paddle, but it tended to fling people into other regions, so it was scrapped.

God I miss that place. I used to pretty much live there. Back in the day there were a lot of women there every night, with play and discussion and teaching and just having fun, everything. Dances, Greedy. And all the places you could go on the Estate. The Domme Auction. The place dying left a huge hole in my heart.

I still go there whenever I am in-world just to be sad, I guess, but at most only ever a couple people are there, and one is a girl I have known since forever who doesn't really talk. And they just moved it again or something, almost nothing there, it's a wreck. Just so sad. That and one club that was like family to me, then another club that miraculously replicated that for me, then it died too, long, long ago. 😢😢😢

Sorry for the derail...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, InventedSuicide said:

How do you so effortlessly take such gorgeous pictures. I’m only semi happy with mine after way too much post processing! Ha.

Seriously, love this picture!❤️

Awww, thank you! Don't know about "effortlessly" though:D

46f7519614d90aca9aea0f98c2aa8fbd.png

I do a lot of angles and poses and windlights just to get the raw material  :D

That 6175 and upwards number started on 0001 in January 2019, so that would be a bit over 6000 snapshots of Taya taken with Firestorm in 1.5 years. Pics taken with Black Dragon and pics of other avatars have their own folders with their own number series ;) - so the answer to "why" might be practice I guess :D

(Hah, I made myself check :D 14287 snapshots of different avatars and in different viewers since I posted my first pic in these forums in September '18  - where approx. 12500 is Taya/Firestorm. . . )

Edited by taisiyakarpenko
  • Like 6

On 6/13/2020 at 2:25 AM, taisiyakarpenko said:

Snapshot_6181_cr.thumb.jpg.9f1c45c1dcf2d5d8d715f241103ce4db.jpg

cropped, otherwhise nothing...

I meant to ask you, How do you so effortlessly take such gorgeous pictures?! 😜 No, seriously, your avi is lovely, as always; as are your compositions. 👍

Edited by kiramanell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.