Make Us Laugh!

Today I was just minding my business, working on one of my properties, and suddenly I get an IM out of nowhere.

"This is all your fault."

That was the whole IM. No context, nothing.

My first thought, and my response was, "I'm a straight, Caucasian male! You'll need to be far more specific."

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

This is one of my favorite ages for children.. When they have something serious to explain but just can't say it yet, so the passion really pours out of them..They are so adorable..

This young man just can't believe what happened, as he explains the situation to dad.

hehehe

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

A group of kindergartners were trying to become accustomed to the first grade. The biggest hurdle they faced was that the teacher insisted on no baby talk.
"You need to use 'big people' words," she'd always remind them. She asked Chris what he had done over the weekend. "I went to visit my Nana."
"No, you went to visit your GRANDMOTHER. Use big people words!" She then asked Mitchell what he had done. "I took a ride on a choo-choo."
She said, "No, you took a ride on a TRAIN. Use big people words." She then asked Bobby what he had done. "I read a book," he replied.
"That's WONDERFUL!" the teacher said. "What book did you read?" Bobby thought about it, then puffed out his little chest with great pride and said, "Winnie the $hit."

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

OMG  this is so true..

The thing about raising boys is, everything revolves around the slightest chance of them getting into it.. If there is the slightest microscopic itty bitty inkling of a thought that they might.. Their senses pick up on that and the next thing you know, they are either getting into it or already been and gone..

So everything you buy or do is based on, what will the boys do here?

This applies to everything you own and anyone's house you visit..

This meme fits so well..

hehehe

mom_mom_mom_here_are_memes_for_you_640_2

funny-mom-memes-8.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

mom-memes-11-1.png&f=1&nofb=1

This one is pretty true also.. hehehe

differences-between-mom-dad-19.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3