Make Us Laugh!

There was a fly buzzing around a barn one day when she happened upon a pile of fresh cow manure. Due to the fact that it had been hours since she had had her last meal, she flew down and began to eat. She ate and ate. Finally, she decided she had eaten enough and tried to fly away. She had eaten too much though, and could not get off the ground. As she looked around wondering what to do, she spotted a pitchfork leaning up against the wall. She climbed to the top of the handle and jumped off, thinking that once she got airborne, she would be able to take flight. Unfortunately she was wrong and she dropped like a rock, and smashed when she hit the floor. Dead!
ARE YOU READY FOR THE MORAL OF THE STORY?
Never fly off the handle when you know you're full of shi*t.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I was just looking for a movie to watch tonight to go to sleep to and found this trailer..

I knew it was probably going to be a ridiculous movie, but the more the trailer played the more I started to laugh.. Then at the end of it, when they ride out of the space sh.....well I'll just let you see for yourselves..

It looks so ridiculous that i almost feel like watching it..

hehehe

Instead I settled on Mary Poppins returns:)

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I was just looking for a movie to watch tonight to go to sleep to and found this trailer..

I knew it was probably going to be a ridiculous movie, but the more the trailer played the more I started to laugh.. Then at the end of it, when they ride out of the space sh.....well I'll just let you see for yourselves..

It looks so ridiculous that i almost feel like watching it..

hehehe

Instead I settled on Mary Poppins returns:)

is this really a thing ??  omg .. I have to watch this