Make Us Laugh!

The Smiths were proud of their family tradition.
Their ancestors had come to America on the Mayflower and their descendants included senators and Wall Street wizards.
They decided to compile a family history, a legacy for their children and grandchildren.
They hired a fine author.
Only one problem arose, how to handle great-uncle George, the criminal, who was executed in the electric chair.
The author said he could handle the story tactfully.
The book appeared.
It said, “Great-uncle George occupied a chair of applied electronics at an important government institution, was attached to his position by the strongest of ties, and his death came as a great shock.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

paraphrasing the internets

"In local news, a Queens-born man made history today for being the first person to be impeached as President of United States, twice. This is a remarkable achievement and we wish him all the best should he go for a three-peat."

• Like 1

A man in a restaurant asks the waiter how they prepare their chicken. The waiter goes blank for a second, before saying "Nothing special, really. We just tell them they are going to die."

"I was digging a hole in my garden when I found a stash of golden coins. I ran inside the house to tell my wife, but then I remembered why I was digging in the garden."

Doctor: "And how is it going with your old ailment, Mr Smith?"
   Mr Smith: "Very well, thank you. I have been divorced for six months now."

My girlfriend admitted to me that she used to be a Christian, so I immediately broke up with her. It may appear judgmental, but really, I've only ever known and loved her as Christine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

"I took my grandmother to one of those spas where little fish eat your dead skin. It was really affordable, only $45 - much cheaper than putting her in the graveyard."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3