Make Us Laugh!

14 minutes ago, Akane Nacht said:

Why do Linux users always code in the dark ?
Because they don't have windows

I heard a variant of that.

Why do Linux users' rooms reek like teenage boys' underpants?
   Because they won't open windows. 

• Haha 3

On 1/16/2021 at 4:01 PM, Horus Salubrius said:

be68723413fa77cd13bd0e8a49386b51.png

A long time ago, I sometimes tried to pose as a different nationality online but I could never get away with it. My vocabulary is too littered with absolute Britspeak. People have commented on it here too. I would use phrases I didn't realise were British, like "I reckon". 

It's ok. If I can't describe things as being "a load of old cobblers" then there's no point speaking at all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

As I was trying to pack for vacation, my 3-year-old daughter was having a wonderful time playing on the bed. At one point, she said, "Mommy, look at this," and stuck out two of her fingers.

Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her fingers in my mouth and said, "Mommy gonna eat your fingers!" pretending to eat them before I rushed out of the room again.

When I returned, my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face.

I said, "What's wrong honey?"

"Mommy, where's my booger?"

• Haha 10

At the pre-birth class for couples who'd already had at least one child the instructor raised the question of how to break the news to an older child.
"Some parents tell the older child, 'We love you so much that we decided to bring another child into our family.'
"But think about that for a second. Ladies, what if your husband came home one day and said, 'Honey, I love you so much I decided to bring home another wife.'?"
One of the women spoke up right away, "Does she cook?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3