Make Us Laugh!

You know what made me laugh? Bree's thread.  Yes, the now locked thread where 35 people liked/loved/thanked the first reply taking Bree to task for posting humor at such a time.  She was forced, through bullying, to post an apology.  That was two weeks ago. 

Exponentially more have become ill and have even succumb to this nightmare virus while everyone here is having a ball (including myself).

I viewed each like/love/thanks and what I noticed is that almost all 35 who bullied Bree are posting to this thread, including the OP.

I am LAUGHING at your hypocrisy.  And I always do. 

(maybe I can get 35 likes/love/thanks for this post, but quite frankly, it would appall me coming from some).

Did  I make you laugh?

Edited by Storm Clarence
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Here's another from my humour list, and I mean no disrespect to the Church with it; I sang the hymn with pleasure many times in the past, but not to these words. 

My entire life, I've quite enjoyed purposely misinterpreting things I see and hear. Nowhere did this put me more at risk of eternal damnation than at Sunday mass. I suppose it could be argued that, by abandoning the faith rather than silently lampooning it, I have accepted Pascal's Wager.

• Like 1