Make Us Laugh!

This is more the Make You Smile (in a good way) post rather than the LOL kind.  Saw this in the new this morning:

New Zealand declares Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy essential

New Zealand has decided there is some magic in the world after officially declaring children’s favorites the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy are essential workers.

That means they can carry on with their work while others stay at home during a month long lockdown.

“You will be pleased to know that we do consider both the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny to be essential workers,” Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said Monday. “But, as you can imagine at this time, of course, they are going to potentially be quite busy at home with their family as well and their own bunnies.”

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

90674563_1336395679873211_793908443919417344_n.jpg

Luckily, I decided to read the rest of the comments before quoting your original post and joking about "serious gun nuts" screaming "No such thing as "clips"...they're MAGAZINES!!!"  😋

3 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I'm very much hoping Sparky has a good sense of humor about it...

If not, I'll see y'all when my suspension is over! 

I don't think that will earn you a suspension. You aren't the first to have ever reported a mod and likely won't be the last. lol

Of course, most people don't do it for g'n'g. I'm so happy I'm not "most people". :D

• Haha 1