WE ARE BANNED FROM SL SCHOOL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Me and my friend were banned from the SL language school, my friend I understand because we were supposed to do intros in French and she sent a notecard to the school saying "WE HAVE FROG HOMEWORK" but all I did was send a group notice saying "We are having beer and heroin after a hard week at school :D" and they banned me too! Can Linden Labs contact the school to reverse this and get us reinstated, we are actually good students.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, LittleMzChilliHead said:

Me and my friend were banned from the SL language school, my friend I understand because we were supposed to do intros in French and she sent a notecard to the school saying "WE HAVE FROG HOMEWORK" but all I did was send a group notice saying "We are having beer and heroin after a hard week at school :D" and they banned me too! Can Linden Labs contact the school to reverse this and get us reinstated, we are actually good students.

giphy.gif

• Haha 9

30 minutes ago, LittleMzChilliHead said:

Was the group notice written in French? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LittleMzChilliHead said:

Given the situation, I think the school acted appropriately.  Even in virtual worlds, actions have consequences.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, LittleMzChilliHead said:

Here. Let me get the door for you.

letmegetthedoorforyou.gif.8374b1e974e174a8273b01ce25c7e0d5.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, LittleMzChilliHead said:

we were supposed to do intros in French and she sent a notecard to the school saying "WE HAVE FROG HOMEWORK" but all I did was send a group notice saying "We are having beer and heroin after a hard week at school :D"

1. "WE HAVE FROG HOMEWORK" is not French.

2. "We are having beer and heroin after a hard week at school :D" isn't French either.

Aside from not using French, the work is also off-topic (they aren't introductions).

Maybe banning was a bit harsh, but an F minus (the minus is for submitting your work via Group Notice) would have been appropriate. And your work definitely did not prove that you are 'actually good students'. Maybe you weren't smart enough to understand the assignment, or you weren't willing to take this class seriously, or a combination of both. I hope that this experience has been a lesson to both of you.

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

• Administrators

giphy.gif

Hey there!

As others have mentioned previously, if you are banned from a Resident owned region/parcel or from a Group you will need to take it up with those Residents to see if they will allow you back. We do not get involved with Resident to Resident estate/parcel bans or Group bans/ejections as these are tools provided to users to control who they wish to interact on their land or Groups.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.