Chic Aeon

The New Belli Victorians

8 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

No. Campwich Forest is the name of the region just west of Porthole, where the Campwich Lodge is. The vest area of camping trailers, largely to the south of Campwich Forest, has no name -- hence the quest for a fitting one. I would have suggested something literary like The Hundred Acre Wood or something more sports-oriented like The Tiger Woods, but those are both taken, sadly, so we'd have to worry about trademark violations.  

Which is why I just refer to it as Campsites.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm going to start referring to it as something slightly different each time I mention it.......... just because

I'm going with FUPA. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I'm going with FUPA. 

That's not an option I would have thought of, but who knows what might catch on?  We are living in peculiar times.  🙃

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

That's not an option I would have thought of, but who knows what might catch on?  We are living in peculiar times.  🙃

'Tis the south belly area! 😋

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

Btw, for the last few days I've been posting progress reports on the South Belli buildout on the SSP thread.  Most recent one:

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/426577-ssp/page/151/?tab=comments#comment-2023778

I've enjoyed following your progress postings and photos on the ssp page.  

Belli Buildout?  Now offering the new Belli Buildout maternity line :)  "Girl, it's time you get one of those Belli Buildouts, and don't forgot those Bella bottoms and matching "Bell Vicks"  for him!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/11/2019 at 11:09 PM, Nika Talaj said:

Patch's pic for today:  The title is "Let it Snow"

But the description is:  "It's beginning to look a lot like ..."

49205910202_a8e38c9e8f_5k.jpg

.... Christmas?

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, Quartz Mole said:

FISHMEN video

Fishmen!  HURRAH!

/me welcomes our fishy underlords.

Don't you see?  Bless your odd bones, Quartz, you've brought us the perfect reason why we must have more water around Belli's coasts!  Without moar water, the Fishmen may

DIE!!!

That is, if they're not dead already...

Zippity doo-dah, zippity ay ... /me skips off to tell Abnor

Anyway, thankies much for the hilarious Lovecraft visitation!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Fishmen!  HURRAH!

/me welcomes our fishy underlords.

Don't you see?  Bless your odd bones, Quartz, you've brought us the perfect reason why we must have more water around Belli's coasts!  Without moar water, the Fishmen may

DIE!!!

That is, if they're not dead already...

Zippity doo-dah, zippity ay ... /me skips off to tell Abnor

Anyway, thankies much for the hilarious Lovecraft visitation!

I'm going to suggest to @Patch Linden that he should vary "Soon™" with "When the stars are right" as the answer to certain types of question.

• Haha 5

42 minutes ago, Quartz Mole said:

I'm going to suggest to @Patch Linden that he should vary "Soon™" with "When the stars are right" as the answer to certain types of question.

I have it on VERY good authority, my mostest favorite darling Mr. Mole, that at least some of the stars are perfectly aligned. 😊

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I have it on VERY good authority, my mostest favorite darling Mr. Mole, that at least some of the stars are perfectly aligned. 😊

Oh, R'lyeh?

• Haha 5

OK, I probably should have been more specific the other day when I said that Frost Mole never sleeps. Quartz Mole doesn't either.  I don't. No mole sleeps. Who do you think keeps the lights on around here?  😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

11 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Cthulhu says you should be sleeping right now... 🧐

It's not me waking up that should bother you.   It's when Great Cthulhu wakes from his eaons-long slumber you need to worry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Dyna Mole said:

Who do you think keeps the lights on around here?  😄

Ah, so that's why I have been having trouble sleeping in SL. You keep turning the lights back on. :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

When He Arises, I'm sure it will be off the coast of Bellisseria and all those who have been diligent in trying to immanentize the eschaton and open the gate for the Old Ones to return will be rewarded with the holiday present of being eaten last

cthulhu.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

When He Arises, I'm sure it will be off the coast of Bellisseria and all those who have been diligent in trying to immanentize the eschaton and open the gate for the Old Ones to return will be rewarded with the holiday present of being eaten last

cthulhu.jpg

So you're saying he's coming to the fairgrounds on snowday?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

cthulhu.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Christhiana said:

"Do not summon up that which ye could'st not put down."? 😛  It'll be the snowday to end all snowdays? :D 

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kitten Kaos said:

cthulhu.jpg

No, no,  I'm sure you've got it wrong.   The advantage to being a cultist is that when the Great Old Ones return we get eaten first, not last, which is a much better deal than having to share the world with them, waiting for them to feel like a snack,  while they remodel things to their liking.

Or so I am told.

• Haha 5