The New Belli Victorians

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

No. Campwich Forest is the name of the region just west of Porthole, where the Campwich Lodge is. The vest area of camping trailers, largely to the south of Campwich Forest, has no name -- hence the quest for a fitting one. I would have suggested something literary like The Hundred Acre Wood or something more sports-oriented like The Tiger Woods, but those are both taken, sadly, so we'd have to worry about trademark violations.  

Which is why I just refer to it as Campsites.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

Btw, for the last few days I've been posting progress reports on the South Belli buildout on the SSP thread.  Most recent one:

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/426577-ssp/page/151/?tab=comments#comment-2023778

I've enjoyed following your progress postings and photos on the ssp page.  

Belli Buildout?  Now offering the new Belli Buildout maternity line :)  "Girl, it's time you get one of those Belli Buildouts, and don't forgot those Bella bottoms and matching "Bell Vicks"  for him!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Quartz Mole said:

FISHMEN video

Fishmen!  HURRAH!

/me welcomes our fishy underlords.

Don't you see?  Bless your odd bones, Quartz, you've brought us the perfect reason why we must have more water around Belli's coasts!  Without moar water, the Fishmen may

DIE!!!

That is, if they're not dead already...

Zippity doo-dah, zippity ay ... /me skips off to tell Abnor

Anyway, thankies much for the hilarious Lovecraft visitation!

• Like 2

• Moles
48 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Fishmen!  HURRAH!

/me welcomes our fishy underlords.

Don't you see?  Bless your odd bones, Quartz, you've brought us the perfect reason why we must have more water around Belli's coasts!  Without moar water, the Fishmen may

DIE!!!

That is, if they're not dead already...

Zippity doo-dah, zippity ay ... /me skips off to tell Abnor

Anyway, thankies much for the hilarious Lovecraft visitation!

I'm going to suggest to @Patch Linden that he should vary "Soon™" with "When the stars are right" as the answer to certain types of question.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

When He Arises, I'm sure it will be off the coast of Bellisseria and all those who have been diligent in trying to immanentize the eschaton and open the gate for the Old Ones to return will be rewarded with the holiday present of being eaten last

cthulhu.jpg

So you're saying he's coming to the fairgrounds on snowday?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

When He Arises, I'm sure it will be off the coast of Bellisseria and all those who have been diligent in trying to immanentize the eschaton and open the gate for the Old Ones to return will be rewarded with the holiday present of being eaten last

cthulhu.jpg

So you're saying he's coming to the fairgrounds on snowday?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moles
1 hour ago, Kitten Kaos said:

cthulhu.jpg

No, no,  I'm sure you've got it wrong.   The advantage to being a cultist is that when the Great Old Ones return we get eaten first, not last, which is a much better deal than having to share the world with them, waiting for them to feel like a snack,  while they remodel things to their liking.

Or so I am told.

• Haha 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.