The New Belli Victorians

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ty for the info   ,i have no clue about whats the best option to reduce lag ,i checked my flowers in vase i got as a gift and they were WAY  higher then the curtains shown up in previous  post  ,i replaced them for for a lower triangle  ,from now on i will look closely before buying    .

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

ty for the info   ,i have no clue about whats the best option to reduce lag ,i checked my flowers in vase i got as a gift and they were WAY  higher then the curtains shown up in previous  post  ,i replaced them for for a lower triangle  ,from now on i will look closely before buying    .

According to a recent post by a Linden (sorry forgot who but likely haven't something to do with ARCTAN) the triangle count is actually more of a problem than the texture size. I was surprised  so remembered at least THAT part. Maybe someone else can source the comment.  It is HARD to remember to look before you buy (for me too) and for those who never bother to check the demos (or when there ARE no demos) it is a big problem.  So I do attempt to be a good shopper. Now and then I buy something that is a little primmy but not that often. Some of my favorite designers have gone over the the darker side this last year or two and are making more dense mesh (or possibly NOT making their own any longer -- I don't know). 

For the most part (you still need to look) Apple Fall does well in the "medium density" area and {what next} products are almost always "smart". So there is my personal benchmark for comparisons -- still pretty, just no laggy.   A quick look at the inspection of objects pane at the items in a store will tell you quickly where you DON'T want to shop. Even so, there are sometimes some "game asset" mesh models mixed in with the dense stuff.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.