Beautiful Abandons

Ellie McGregor

3 minutes ago, Lyric Demina said:

I never considered myself a houseboat person, however I rolled around one day and saw boat after boat in terrific locations and kept a real beauty, then special-requested a second real beauty.  I highly recommend spending at least one day of your rolling privileges focused on houseboats to see what's there.  This one here in Shark Bait especially, it's a beautiful abandon.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shark Bait/115/13/22

I have one at barnacle that I like and waiting to see what goes in front of it :) 

Not rolling houseboats or logs because I like mine, and if, just if, I find another one I like it would be terrible to decide.

But I'm always open to a stilt I like more, or a Vic (my neighbours would have a fit because I would put brick on the exterior) just for a while

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Sakura Sands said:

Sirens Rock, Bellisseria

Farewell, Sirens Rock

Goodbye, sweet Sirens Rock.  I hope your next owner loves you as much.  I just abandoned so she is in the pool right now ❤️.

What absolutely gorgeous pics. I hope the new owner loves it as much as you obviously do.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

A few unsuccessful attempts to get the houses I thought I wanted led me to this magnificent Traditional house in West End.  Whoever let this one go, thank you so much!  This is a truly beautiful abandon. Sometimes not getting what you want is a good thing because what you really want is just around the corner.  So grateful, thank you!

west end beauty_001.png

• Like 20

• 2 months later...

AshtonVillage_2_001.thumb.jpg.6456e5b5af787fa2673faf5091405840.jpgI decided to move back to Bellisseria and get a cosy house to enjoy autumn and winter in a beautyful surrounding. So today i got my house and.... (i just realised this might be the wrong thread to publish this in? Beautyful abandons?). Well, the view from my balkony is sort of creepy, or is this the "new" Bellisseria coming out of the wardrobe? no more mr nice guy. 🤣AshtonVillage_001_001.thumb.jpg.f4346d507e0c768ff5e923d1e9ba86f7.jpg

Edited by Always Incognito
more pics
  • Like 4
  • Haha 6

53 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

That halloween setting is only up for 1 month of the year... other than that it will be a lovely area. My recommendation if you like everything but the halloween view is this.. .wait til Dec 1 or 2 when the lindens take down the halloween stuff

I'm 99% sure that @Always Incognito was just being funny, but you never know.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

That halloween setting is only up for 1 month of the year... other than that it will be a lovely area. My recommendation if you like everything but the halloween view is this.. .wait til Dec 1 or 2 when the lindens take down the halloween stuff

I love it! 🥰 And one of my followers on fedi is really jelly 😅

• Like 1

On 10/17/2023 at 5:15 PM, Always Incognito said:

AshtonVillage_2_001.thumb.jpg.6456e5b5af787fa2673faf5091405840.jpgI decided to move back to Bellisseria and get a cosy house to enjoy autumn and winter in a beautyful surrounding. So today i got my house and.... (i just realised this might be the wrong thread to publish this in? Beautyful abandons?). Well, the view from my balkony is sort of creepy, or is this the "new" Bellisseria coming out of the wardrobe? no more mr nice guy. 🤣AshtonVillage_001_001.thumb.jpg.f4346d507e0c768ff5e923d1e9ba86f7.jpg

Oh my days, you must have rolled that spot pretty much straight after me; I was going to go with it but then the Halloween boat ruined it for me - esp the environment change when flying over it... >.<

Then on the next roll I ended up with this  :D 

Figuring that'll be it until I'm really REALLY bored or the neighbours complain about the oversparkly garden.. :D  Plus I love that Conger Reef is a small single sim rather than a continent of Stepford Homes..

Also - where the hay are all the Victorian homes going? I had a nice one next to a square but gave it up because I was really after a waterfront spot and haven't seen any vics for days when rolling.. :/ 

Snapt_005.png

Edited by Elli Commons
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Elli Commons said:

Oh my days, you must have rolled that spot pretty much straight after me; I was going to go with it but then the Halloween boat ruined it for me - esp the environment change when flying over it... >.<

Then on the next roll I ended up with this  :D 

Figuring that'll be it until I'm really REALLY bored or the neighbours complain about the oversparkly garden.. :D  Plus I love that Conger Reef is a small single sim rather than a continent of Stepford Homes..

Also - where the hay are all the Victorian homes going? I had a nice one next to a square but gave it up because I was really after a waterfront spot and haven't seen any vics for days when rolling.. :/ 

Snapt_005.png

Wow grats! And I will keep this until Halloween is over then ill move on too I think. I love the location but I feel like exploring for a while :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Only me roaming this old thread? Last week iv been trying for a fantasy home as i was curious of the tree houses. But dork as i am i didnt managed to get the controls to work so after a few i gave up. (That was destiny!) There was a few abandoned Vics so i though i might as well try one for kicks. I was lucky to get this one and after a few days in the small cottage i changed to the Shelley, and BAM there it was again. My old Embassy for Peace and Human rights 🤩 I felt I had to try to set it up again, for the third time (first time in Newbrooke and second in McIntyre-Mainland). This time in this old lovely Victorian setting (not quite finished yet though). I have to thank you who abandoned this beauty in Quixote, im so grateful. Iv never liked Vics much and always prefered Trads, but I really love this one, im starting to finally realise why Vics are so popular. Late to the party as usual...  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Quixote/20/67/24EmbassyQ_Small_.thumb.png.77aa521979fb8863572769a6aff8dfbb.png 🥰 ❤️

• Like 8

I'll be abandoning this seaside Victorian in Knightley at 13:00 SLT today.  It's a lovely spot but I'm hardly ever there and I'm not sure what I want to do next.   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Knightley/196/105/23

[EDIT] I'm very sorry but my brain had a glitch - I meant to say 18:00 GMT not SLT, but having realised my mistake I've amended the time to 13:00 SLT as a reasonable halfway measure.  I just can't easily stay up after midnight any more.

Knightley_005.jpg

Knightley_006.jpg

Knightley_007.jpg

Knightley_008.jpg

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Time correction.
  • Like 12

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I am leaving a beautiful Ranch parcel in Oak Knob (106, 183, 22)  that backs to a pond and a waterfall

Leaving at 9 am slt  (I am currently there packing up the boxes ha ha)

There is currently only 1 Ranch available so odds are good to roll this one at 9 if you are in the market for a Ranch!

https://gyazo.com/46aa2bc96cccf3fc0a672435125e018c

• Like 10

On 1/11/2024 at 5:59 AM, Chloe Bunny said:

So I was tempted back in again when I saw this railway ranch marked as abandoned. Upgraded and got on the second try. Worth it. 

Definitely, what a perfect spot for you!  And did you notice that the region with the rail loop and no homes next to you is a full region, not a homestead?   With docks, now, too?   And it's a beautiful parcel.

I have no idea how you're ever going to give that one up :)

• Like 7