Beautiful Abandons

Ellie McGregor

On 7/14/2022 at 12:16 PM, Maitimo said:

Did you get a Sakura last week? I spotted you on the minimap just down the street from me and wondered if you were going to be my new neighbour.

I've had a few Sakura's.  They are fun to decorate but I don't really want to live there.  I think I've been happiest in trads or vics.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The houseboat wasn't working out for me so I dropped it and picked Fantasy this time, one of only 2 themes I've never actually lived in for more than 1 day before. And I lucked out again - I don't know who abandoned this one but it's gorgeous, right on the water's edge, and I have a view of the Eyrie from my back yard. It's literally just half a region away.

14bca1d614b2e0a1d708a241b85bedc6.thumb.jpg.d60c102555ccaff9dbcd277c532f267a.jpg

The only thing I don't like is the region name. Maybe I can convince my brain to pronounce it differently. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maitimo said:

The houseboat wasn't working out for me so I dropped it and picked Fantasy this time, one of only 2 themes I've never actually lived in for more than 1 day before. And I lucked out again - I don't know who abandoned this one but it's gorgeous, right on the water's edge, and I have a view of the Eyrie from my back yard. It's literally just half a region away.

14bca1d614b2e0a1d708a241b85bedc6.thumb.jpg.d60c102555ccaff9dbcd277c532f267a.jpg

The only thing I don't like is the region name. Maybe I can convince my brain to pronounce it differently. 

*waves*

There is just one house between us, but I am actually in a different region.  Can I stop by and sit by your fire pit?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Maitimo said:

Ladeedah.  I'm trying to pronounce it like Lady-something. I dunno. My brain is not convinced.

I looked at that and though Lah- dee-dah ', with the accent on the last syllable. (I put the em-pha-sis ' on the wrong si-lah-bull '.)

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I LOVE sand Trads; I think I had one of those over on the left of the photo, years ago.

I do as well, I just gave up a nice Graff sand trad, and lo and behold I replaced it! lol 

I had also random gotten a Cadharie (sp) the other day, all sand and thought it was nice too, but let it go when I got this new one :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...