Beautiful Abandons

Ellie McGregor

11 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Definitely, what a perfect spot for you!  And did you notice that the region with the rail loop and no homes next to you is a full region, not a homestead?   With docks, now, too?   And it's a beautiful parcel.

I have no idea how you're ever going to give that one up :)

Finances will be the deal breaker on this one  or one day down the line(!) a theme that speaks to me more. As much as I love a sea view I love a landmark, (and a railway!), more. But I have a month and I like to keep it open that way so who knows!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I tend to be a hopper and envy the people who have managed to hang onto their Linden home from 2019. I've gone to Premium Plus a few times to request a home that has languished in Maintenance for months. Somehow my alt landed this beautiful abandon. I had to check to see if she had requested it in a ticket. No, it actually came from a random roll. 

LaDolceVita-Front-PradosVerdes.thumb.jpg.6dfe22c1fe2a87d8027de779f1eeec93.jpg

image.jpeg

Edited by Marisa Starbrook
Too many "actuallys"
  • Like 13

On 3/6/2024 at 5:57 PM, Marisa Starbrook said:

I tend to be a hopper and envy the people who have managed to hang onto their Linden home from 2019. I've gone to Premium Plus a few times to request a home that has languished in Maintenance for months. Somehow my alt landed this beautiful abandon. I had to check to see if she had requested it in a ticket. No, it actually came from a random roll. 

LaDolceVita-Front-PradosVerdes.thumb.jpg.6dfe22c1fe2a87d8027de779f1eeec93.jpg

image.jpeg

Looks like one of my old ones, was it on Prados Verdes? I ended up leaving all the Meds, but I had a few really cute ones!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/10/2024 at 9:19 AM, Fay Starlight said:

Looks like one of my old ones, was it on Prados Verdes? I ended up leaving all the Meds, but I had a few really cute ones!

Yes, Fay, that's where it is! I couldn't imagine someone giving up this place if they were into Meds. I wasn't much of a fan of the theme, but when my alt got this one, I fell in love. Often I think I'll want to put down roots in a spot and then realize I haven't started decorating. That's a sure sign, the house isn't a keeper, as much as I was thrilled to get it. This Med is surprising me. Thank you!

Edited by Marisa Starbrook
grammar error
  • Like 4

On 3/11/2024 at 4:07 PM, Marisa Starbrook said:

Yes, Fay, that's where it is! I couldn't imagine someone giving up this place if they were into Meds. I wasn't much of a fan of the theme, but when my alt got this one, I fell in love. Often I think I'll want to put down roots in a spot and then realize I haven't started decorating. That's a sure sign, the house isn't a keeper, as much as I was thrilled to get it. This Med is surprising me. Thank you!

Glad you love it and acquired it. I try all the new themes, and I liked some things about the Meds, but my heart is in the trads,  and to a lesser degree the Victorians.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

my heart is in the trads

I hear you!  I haunted the area around Jacinto for ages before giving up.  Someday I'll have a trad again, having given up my beloved Well Springs.  The amazing thing about the trads in Olde Belli is that nearly every region was hand-crafted separately.  The number of unique features - beautiful natural rock stairways, odd little parks, the maze, beachfronts that actually look like RL beaches, elevated walkways, brick stairways leading to trads tucked away in a corner, cliff trads ... yes there are some boring regions, but many are uniquely adorable.

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

since I have a homeless premium that will be downgraded in some month I decided to have a go at Fantasy Houses. Rolled one I like after a couple of days trying. The treehouses are what made me try :) so got one, close to a pond and a waterway, a bridge and a road, everything I wanted. Loving the place.

Mine is the only treehouse in the pic.

tree-house1_003.jpg

• Like 16