Beautiful Abandons

Ellie McGregor

• 2 weeks later...

Wow another beautiful abandon:

I got a nice trad on Venber--not the first time I been there, but I never kept any spots there. This spot was so different I had to give it a go, and I ended up liking it so much I tossed another trad I had that I really liked a lot on South Haven. Anyway, love the little Mole parks around there, and all the rocks, and I even love the brick walls, makes for nice nooks to plant flowers, set up a little she-shed, lol!  Took some pics!

a2065e4badbf8f6bea6902112ea1b69f.jpg

860eeb424cb8ec1e95ff252edfaf4d14.jpg

539a115a6b1560296a0458aced1c49fd.jpg

b3d4e4e7a45458609348908e81924148.jpg

b3ef0c85474e5bbd76f689da5951a25e.jpg

d840350ef35930e9a37de8e183841f57.jpg

• Like 16

24 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

Not much of a boat gal, but I was randomly rolling stuff to waste my rolls and couldn't believe my eyes when I landed o.O--

Snapshot_150.png

Snapshot_151.png

Snapshot_152.png

Snapshot_153.png

Snapshot_154.png

This is stunning!  You've done a good job with the decor, it still looks like a houseboat and not a ridiculous 3-story house.

• Like 3

Not sure I am going to retain this place, but my goodness it is SOOOO PRETTY! Some of the prettiest flowers I have ever seen on a Victorian Mansion! 

Just had to share it the pics of the flowers. The house is inland on a region called Pelham Station.

@Sleepy Mole knocked it out of the park on this one!

5030b0882f4d0c62a519fd791490dc21.jpg

84776f35fd44540db54d93fa4e64da16.jpg

716859019182dcefd4866cfa9e22501b.jpg

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 19

So I decided to roll for a Trad again, to see how I feel about the new open plan styles. And I have to say I really like the Westminster in particular. I was hoping to roll another beachy one, no luck with that but I did get one by a river in Foxbridge.

52526044233_b083a63970_b.jpg

52525971670_5179538604_b.jpg

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

I am beginning to think I should have kept the blue flowers vic, it's getting lots of likes, lol!

(I tossed it that day---bit it was hard for sure!)

I have to agree.  I have tossed back many a house that was stunning, but something was off about it.  This is just me and what I visualize.  It has to tick ALL the boxes for me.  

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

I am beginning to think I should have kept the blue flowers vic, it's getting lots of likes, lol!

(I tossed it that day---bit it was hard for sure!)

You should only keep a house because YOU like it not because you think others like it.  I've caught houses that I felt I should have liked. They were exactly what others said they wanted -  like on the water, sand, or sunset views, but it didn't feel just right or I didn't feel that spark of excitement to start decorating.  

I've also caught houses that didn't look like much on the map figuring I'd just log in and toss it.  Then I arrive and see it and something is exactly right.  It's spectacular!  It was not at all what I thought I wanted, but it is just what I needed.  I love those moments ❤️ 

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

You should only keep a house because YOU like it not because you think others like it.  I've caught houses that I felt I should have liked. They were exactly what others said they wanted -  like on the water, sand, or sunset views, but it didn't feel just right or I didn't feel that spark of excitement to start decorating.  

I've also caught houses that didn't look like much on the map figuring I'd just log in and toss it.  Then I arrive and see it and something is exactly right.  It's spectacular!  It was not at all what I thought I wanted, but it is just what I needed.  I love those moments ❤️ 

Right, I liked it, but I already got plenty of houses! :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I agree.  Thankfully, people are different and do not all prioritize the same things.  Also, sometimes you can't see a home's potential until you decorate it.  Few homes look spectacular when sitting on an empty parcel.    

• Like 6

I got this trad in Sario the other day. I felt strangely at home and after a couple of days I realised I had owned the house u see to the left one year ago or more. It was even in a dream house video at that time cos i fell in love with it so much. Not everyone prefer open sea 🏠 I think i Will celebrate Christmas here 😊0ADFE940-68B3-478A-9EC0-0AEE5DA3E5E6.thumb.jpeg.e9de56783ac5b8fafdda73074ffdcc7f.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1