What are you watching today?

Just finished binging all three series of Anne With An E.  Despite loving the Megan Follows mini series...I HATED this version.  It was so woke and totally ruined what could have been a great show.  Worst theme song ever too!!

And yes I could have stopped watching at any point, but I refused to give in and quit.

I've been watching Norsemen again. The series is just so funny with a touch of serious..

I love when they use a phrase from the future and the person they say it to will say something like, nobody say's that yet..

If you haven't seen it yet, it's on Netflix..

Here is the trailer that made me start watching it..

1 hour ago, JenniexKim said:

Yes.. I'm the one who is very late on Criminal Minds.. finally started watching it and been super into it

LOTS of seasons to that one.  It will take a while to work your way to the end, but it is a FABULOUS series.

• Like 1

It's  not until tomorrow, but can['t wait for season two of  The Umbrella Academy..

I'm so excited because I didn't know if they were ever gonna make one and just found this yesterday!! \o/

I loved the song they used for the first season..I wonder if they will keep it..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Thanks 1

On 7/30/2020 at 2:13 PM, Ceka Cianci said:

It's  not until tomorrow, but can['t wait for season two of  The Umbrella Academy..

I'm so excited because I didn't know if they were ever gonna make one and just found this yesterday!! \o/

I loved the song they used for the first season..I wonder if they will keep it..

I put one up to did not see yours yet!!! I am loving the new season!!!!! The music is out of sight! Great show.

Edited by Tarina Sewell
  • Like 1

And I binge watched this yesterday:

It's interesting when you look it up on Wikipedia, it looks like Season 2 is a complete deviation from the comic book. I'd no idea there was a comic book though until I looked it up on Wikipedia and started getting confused during season 1.

I'm quite impressed with Aidan Gallagher. A 16 year old carrying a show like this and actually managing to come across as mentally much older shows some pretty good acting skills. I hope they don't burn him out like Hollywood does so often with child actors but if not, the kid's got potential.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap

15 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

I put one up to did not see yours yet!!! I am loving the new season!!!!! The music is out of sight! Great show.

I started to binge watch it as I was going to bed friday, but fell asleep right away.. So i binge watched  it all on Saturday..

I don't know if you've seen it all..

All I'm gonna say, so i don't give anything away is.. It looks like there will be a season three which is awesome..

plus it looks like they are sticking pretty close to the comics.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I started to binge watch it as I was going to bed friday, but fell asleep right away.. So i binge watched  it all on Saturday..

I don't know if you've seen it all..

All I'm gonna say, so i don't give anything away is.. It looks like there will be a season three which is awesome..

plus it looks like they are sticking pretty close to the comics.

Sparrow.... Yes! I am excited!

I binged it in 2 days, does that count?  The problem with binge watching is after your done, there is nothing else to watch!

Edited by Tarina Sewell
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

I don't understand. Where did the babies come from? Any why is there a talking monkey? lol

If you seen season 1, you see the dad open a jar with some glowing energy that floats up into the sky. 

If you are still watching  season 2, the talking chimp gets revealed and why they are intelligent.

• Like 1