What are you watching today?

On 2/19/2021 at 9:58 PM, Jordan Whitt said:

Oh that looks good.. I'm not really into movies with a lot of horror in them, but I really find the whole Hannibal series of movies and series and connections to it so interesting.. It's kind of that same pull that Mind hunters has with me.. Which if you haven't seen that series.. omg you should , it's so interesting.. 

I think if horror is done well, to where it's either true or there is a plot and not just about blood and gore and has you thinking..Then i really like those..

Texas chainsaw type movies, I don't like those kinds.. hehehe

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Oh that looks good.. I'm not really into movies with a lot of horror in them, but I really find the whole Hannibal series of movies and series and connections to it so interesting.. It's kind of that same pull that Mind hunters has with me.. Which if you haven't seen that series.. omg you should , it's so interesting.. 

I think if horror is done well, to where it's either true or there is a plot and not just about blood and gore and has you thinking..Then i really like those..

Texas chainsaw type movies, I don't like those kinds.. hehehe

I LOVED Mindhunter and it was devastating that they ended it so abruptly without closing the BTK story arc.  Actually it was devastating they ended it at all!

I found the Hannibal series kinda....icky!  Clarice isn't "horror" as such, kinda more like the movie was and looks good so far!

• Like 1

I started to watch this last night while I was in bed going to sleep for work..

I really loved King of Queens and figured i would give it a try..

It was pretty funny like a lot of sitcoms get.. I think i actually ended up staying up later than I wanted  while watching it.. Because i felt pretty tired last night at work.. it's a good comfy funny with sometimes making me burst out laughing..