Most hated word in Second Life is...

Cornelius Collazo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Moles
17 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Moist.

What? I thought that was universally hated. 

Not at all.   In certain contexts, as I'm sure you -- and, indeed, most women -- would agree, somewhat moist is far better than dry.     So would most men, come to that.

(Of course I am thinking of cake and other similar culinary contexts.  What else could I be thinking of?)

Edited by Quartz Mole
  • Haha 14

2 hours ago, Quartz Mole said:

Not at all.   In certain contexts, as I'm sure you -- and, indeed, most women -- would agree, somewhat moist is far better than dry.     So would most men, come to that.

(Of course I am thinking of cake and other similar culinary contexts.  What else could I be thinking of?)

tumblr_8e23ce7437cbf74f7a4ad5fc1d642cf4_7befb7b4_250.gif.00f47c07aaf204a6953018f9d01c5dbe.gif

Would you like a taste? 🧁🧁🧁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Quartz Mole said:

And I'd heard it was your milkshake that brings all the boys to the yard.     

Multitasking, of course.

You need the milkshake to wash down the cupcake, even though it's already moist and delicious!

What's your favorite flavor, Mr. Mole? After I, to quote Ani, "I am 32 flavors and then some..."

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

"Only in fatpack" 

"Fatpack-only"

😥 😡 🤯

When I want 1 pattern, and it's only in the fatpack.

Gonna rant a bit on this

Rather well known creator of both clothing and home decor/furniture.

Recent offering of a living room set. Various "fatpack" groupings. There are various pieces one would expect in a living room; sofa, chair, coffee table. And a few "bonus pieces" - a framed picture, a rug.  And then, a set of "decor" - a bowl with flowers, a vase set, lamps I think. Last, separately, a classical female bust and some other item I'm forgetting now.

All of this is being offered in various configurations and colors and adult or PG of packaging including one "fatpack". But it didn't clearly say what was in that pack. I go to the demo area,; a sign seems to indicate that the sofa/chair/table and the bonus pieces of rug/picture or in it. Cool.

I go to pay for what I *thought* would be this set, get it and NO. All it is was the sofa, the coffee table, rug. and painting. Only way to get the darn chair is to buy another similar pack - without the SOFA or, but it separately which is actually more money than buying the fatpack of it but then you're getting duplicates of all those pieces you just got in the sofa pack, 

WTF? Why not just make a pack with the darn chair in it? Or at least the chair with the decor pieces as that fatpack? And why is the bust a completely different item and not bundled in with one of these? No matter how I figured out how to purchase the items - it made no sense at all $ wise. Let alone - none of the packs included ALL the colors of the furniture - you'd have to buy each separately again *screams* Like how about a color change HUD, huh?

At least clothing fatpacks give you 100 color options 😋

So, bought the one freaking color of sofa I wanted and vowed to never buy from this creator again in spite of how much I like her stuff because honestly - this was just pure robbery.

/rant off

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.