Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

2 hours ago, KatHeartsong Kaos said:

Great video @sceneris   (love the music ;))   I am such a fan of the Stlts- my all time fav Bellisseria housing by far! Quick question- what boat is that, I think I need one 😛 ?

thank you kaos, glad that you like s*****, i pass you one later  : D

@Christhiana and @Devin Heartsong thank you, i like the music too

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Is stilts a banned forum word?  One of you spelled it "stlts", the other "s*****".  So I'm gonna say "stilts stilts stilts stilts stilts stilts stilts stilts stilts stilts stilts stilts stilts stilts stilts stilts" to find out lol.

My guess is it was accidentally typed without the L -- st-i-ts

• Haha 4

The pictures may not be the stellar quality of the replies the proceed me, but the fun sure was good.   I had no idea a plane could make such a great surfboard, even in the pipeline....and we didn't even get wet!    :D

1087942687_ScreenShot2021-07-26at4_24_15PM.thumb.png.a695994ec4c841f672b2d1cf48c58435.png

742462137_ScreenShot2021-07-26at4_24_51PM.thumb.png.84588ccb253319b67cb6c937ed045f24.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Having a spot of tea in my yurt.

Also like to fly around and find the green mid-sim markers. They remind me of the old days, when Ben Linden used to put all these bright green divots all over a sim, then press a button, and they became trees and plants. I think they don't use that method any more? or maybe it is different with just one green pillar? I like an early morning zip ride.

SL Photo_002.jpg

SL Photo_008.jpg

SL Photo_004.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...