Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

22 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

More graffiti.  I'm not bothered by it.  But I'm baffled at how they're pulling this off.  It's a fun puzzle to try to solve.

118184279_MoreGraffitti_001.thumb.png.3a0336d5641ff246cd94f751c4707f76.png

assuming that autoreturn is on is 2 possible methods

the 1st) is that the graffiti prim is anchored on a nearby resident parcel. Which may be of the parcel owners doing, or the parcel has no auto-return and somebody else's doing

the 2nd method I will not describe as I don''t want to incite people to do things they shouldn't

Edited by Mollymews
assuming
  • Like 5

16 minutes ago, Mollymews said:

the 1st) is that the graffiti prim is anchored on a nearby resident parcel. Which may be of the parcel owners doing, or the parcel has no auto-return and somebody else's doing

I've come across two instances, and both were done this way. Each had a sunken anchor on an adjacent parcel with build on and no autoreturn.  I did notice a couple of other incongruous things sitting around on one of the parcels.  I sent that guy an IM.  I believe it was Abnor who once said in Belli chat that graffiti should be reported, but I've never done so.

• Like 5

It didn't appear to be method #1, so might be method #2.

Either way, I'm not reporting it, as technically it's not out of theme.  Nor is it blocking passage on the road.  Nor do I live nearby, nor do I use a viewer that lacks derendering capability.  Nor am I on the Linden Labs payroll and managing parcels is part of my job.  I'm just fascinated by how this is being done.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

The Bellisseria Fawn Hamster
This clever little Deer Hamster showed up at Bellis Blues Cafe and whisked away the Bellisseria 2nd Anniversary Stamp vendor, to the mysterious isle of Hamsters, where they collect an odd assortment of strange things and horde it away, forever!

The Bellisseria Fawn Hamster

• Like 7

I gave up my chalet and rolled a near perfect cabin and after furnishing it and thanking my luck, my alt got on her scooter and went exploring. The area connects to a stilt island region. She was checking out all the prime real estate and talking to neighbors and people she saw along the way.

alt-scooting.jpg

• Like 10

Hanging out at the new Stilt community center.

New beach decor went up in at the wave beach area yesterday, along with a lovely new community center, a beach bard hangout, which is great since the Stilts lands didn't really have one yet (I think). A great place to have beach parties with surfing and BBQs...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPE1768/236/109/76

SSPE1768_Moles_building_002.thumb.png.99ae0e37b1875c72246e583573d2f284.png

SSPE1768_Comm_Center.png

SSPE1768_Comm_Center2_1.png

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
added landmark
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

What a great day in SL!   After Surfing and shopping we went for a great tour in a great car from Surplus Motors! Wow... it's a Hamster!!! https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SURPLUS-MOTORS-Hamster-v70/20134715 

91d08155b4025cae345d032a8ef9a40e.gif

Doc even parallel parked it when we arrived at Java Sprockets

53eae87d7aee97b2ee1a27989ca61333.jpg

in Puffin Head Region.  There's even a rez zone right out front!   

We enjoyed a great chat with friends old and new in the wonderful Mole-made Cafe near Pamamole Canal. 

b87bc51ebfba62cabee5923f001f5042.gif

We LOVE SL ♥♥♥

• Like 9