Having Fun in Bellisseria

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's share some photos of all the fun and happiness shared in our beautiful community!  I'll start- I love my horses and always delight in taking Majesty out to jump and frolic in the open lands.

My entire family loves sailing. I don't go sailing without my better half though so Edi (my daughter) and I enjoy taking out my swan paddle boat exploring the ocean and water ways. Edited to add: Plea

Decided to do something a bit different and go for a ride along the ridge between Traditionals and Trailers. Was quite interesting to see some of the lovely decorating the moles have done along there,

Posted Images

10 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Riding around Bellisseria on my new Unicorn bicycle from MadPea
(in this weekend's 60L Happy Weekend sale - there is also a giraffe and a pelican).

I got the giraffe one  :-)

Chapelle_003.thumb.png.ba5907b161aac773f54003bb2ed31a7d.png

• Like 9
22 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

More graffiti.  I'm not bothered by it.  But I'm baffled at how they're pulling this off.  It's a fun puzzle to try to solve.

118184279_MoreGraffitti_001.thumb.png.3a0336d5641ff246cd94f751c4707f76.png

assuming that autoreturn is on is 2 possible methods

the 1st) is that the graffiti prim is anchored on a nearby resident parcel. Which may be of the parcel owners doing, or the parcel has no auto-return and somebody else's doing

the 2nd method I will not describe as I don''t want to incite people to do things they shouldn't

Edited by Mollymews
assuming
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, Mollymews said:

the 1st) is that the graffiti prim is anchored on a nearby resident parcel. Which may be of the parcel owners doing, or the parcel has no auto-return and somebody else's doing

I've come across two instances, and both were done this way. Each had a sunken anchor on an adjacent parcel with build on and no autoreturn.  I did notice a couple of other incongruous things sitting around on one of the parcels.  I sent that guy an IM.  I believe it was Abnor who once said in Belli chat that graffiti should be reported, but I've never done so.

• Like 3

It didn't appear to be method #1, so might be method #2.

Either way, I'm not reporting it, as technically it's not out of theme.  Nor is it blocking passage on the road.  Nor do I live nearby, nor do I use a viewer that lacks derendering capability.  Nor am I on the Linden Labs payroll and managing parcels is part of my job.  I'm just fascinated by how this is being done.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The Bellisseria Fawn Hamster
This clever little Deer Hamster showed up at Bellis Blues Cafe and whisked away the Bellisseria 2nd Anniversary Stamp vendor, to the mysterious isle of Hamsters, where they collect an odd assortment of strange things and horde it away, forever!

The Bellisseria Fawn Hamster