When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know there might be a lot of  residents that don't look at the forums,  that don't even know about the  new Linden homes,  They do not have  mail checked from LL,   Just pay the  Premium fee with out question,    Log in one day no home,   Those old Linden homes going to have to be sub divided parcels.   Thats  going to be a huge job.

7 minutes ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

Ok the way I got it was...after I accepted, it went to the page that says, Sold Out, so I hit my back button and accepted it again, it went to Sold Out page again, so I repeated it like three times and I got it!!!!

I never even got the sold out page.. I just didn't get the house after payment. But I will remember this for next time!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Liv Zerundi said:

Was this it for today? In other words: is it worth staying up a bit longer or try again Friday?

There was a myth that releases would not happen after 2:00 pm SLT. Again releases after 2:00 pm SLT. Some homes might happen tomorrow. Sweetmarsh region on Friday is possible.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

Ok the way I got it was...after I accepted, it went to the page that says, Sold Out, so I hit my back button and accepted it again, it went to Sold Out page again, so I repeated it like three times and I got it!!!!

Congrats!

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

There was a myth that releases would not happen after 2:00 pm SLT. Again releases after 2:00 pm SLT. Some homes might happen tomorrow. Sweetmarsh region on Friday is possible.

It seems likely possible that Sweetmarsh would be on Friday. It is a nice region.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Home owners choose a House style and post a pic here

I changed house from Continental style to Winchester because it's bigger but i'm on the corner in region Rothacker. I just met my neighbor who lives two doors down but in San Jocoso region. He has a sign in front of his house to join San Jocoso group. I wonder if every region has it's own group now? Here are some pics of my new place :) It's not the best location as I prefer home with stream running by but i'm too afraid to give it up.

New LH1.png

New LH3_001.png

New LH4_001.png

Edited by SweetTaffeyLove
  • Like 12

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.