When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, iBrat said:

In group they said it was only 1.

1 house or 1 region? Not that it makes that much difference considering they seem to go equally as fast now. 💥(I was looking for something to symbolize a really fast movement but all I could come up with was... that?)

Just now, RaeLeeH said:

1 house or 1 region? Not that it makes that much difference considering they seem to go equally as fast now. 💥(I was looking for something to symbolize a really fast movement but all I could come up with was... that?)

1 house

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

LOL that doesn't even make sense.

What group?

I was going to assume the Bellisseria Community group. Close enough. 😆

2 minutes ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

Did something happen on Sweetmarsh? The red hover text is gone from all of the houses but they're not claimed yet..? Does it mean that they will be released? o.O I'm confuzzled, please send help! xDxD 

No idea. Probably just means that it MIGHT be released soon. Soon .

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

I was going to assume the Bellisseria Community group. Close enough. 😆

No idea. Probably just means that it MIGHT be released soon. Soon .

Hey! Congrats on your 500th!

• Thanks 1

The groups have no insider knowledge as to when regions are released. 

Patch might speak up in one of the groups with a hint, but I believe (I could be wrong about this) that since the Have Nots have invaded the groups, he's been keeping pretty quite. 

The presence of Moles or Lindens or hover text or red boxes or green boxes or huge billboards is absolutely no indicator that a region is about to be released.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Just now, Beth Macbain said:

Patch might speak up in one of the groups with a hint, but I believe (I could be wrong about this) that since the Have Nots have invaded the groups, he's been keeping pretty quite. 

He fed up the B.S, smart move.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

The presence of Moles or Lindens or hover text or red boxes or green boxes or huge billboards is absolutely no indicator that a region is about to be released.

OH NO! I've been assigned a new SL label: a "Have Not." LOL  

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

That's what I thought.

Last release, if I remember, there was like no real warning other than "hey show up at this dance party on the beach and hope for the best" LOL

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Yep, nothing's set in concrete but everyone has a theory. I was told by several people not that long ago to keep an eye on the regions for a mass grouping of Lindens and Moles that would indicate a region release "soon"; that theory was shot when I waited SEVEN HOURS staring at the screen and nothing happened. Nothing at all beyond what I imagine was script or ironing out bugs etc. So yeah, the theories are just that; theories. Hence the trademark soon which for those who don't keep up with the forums means basically... who knows/any time/"soon". 😛 

Just now, Eliza Wrigglesworth said:

I think Rae and I were asking about the house that flashed by a few minutes ago. 

The one house. It went so fast, but I'm thinking the Lab release hasn't happened yet.

Correct. :D 

And as for release; since the group chats haven't exploded with the Have-nots who have recently and joyously joined the ranks of the Haves, then I'll assume no release yet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

That's what I thought.

Last release, if I remember, there was like no real warning other than "hey show up at this dance party on the beach and hope for the best" LOL

Correct, there never were no real warnings, but a bunch of people yelling I got a house, or RELEASE! is usually a good indicator... In groups or forum.

Always worked for me :)

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.