When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Mmkay. So you admit you pay for an alt to get extra homes... No wonder we can't get any because people are lucking out and getting them on their alts too, rofl. 😂

Ok, I suggest you keep your focus on the refresh page. You getting on my nerves. It really shows that you have no clue what you talking about...

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, iBrat said:

Ok, I suggest you keep your focus on the refresh page. You getting on my nerves. It really shows that you have no clue what you talking about...

I am refreshing. Just waiting for one to pop up at all, I have autorefresh running pretty much all day while I'm home and on the pc so I don't miss out. Half the time when I get a hit on my autorefresh with the word Bellisseria it's because I got put in the lockout page for refreshing too much, even though my timer is set to 1:20+ 

3 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Mmkay. So you admit you pay for an alt to get extra homes... No wonder we can't get any because people are lucking out and getting them on their alts too, rofl. 😂

1 minute ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Yeah and people are snagging them on their alts lol that's why there's not enough for the people that haven't even gotten their first one. 

-Not referring to myself - 

There are a few people, myself included, that got a home for 2 accounts.  While quite a few of us have more than 2 Premium accounts, I don't know of anyone that has more than 2 homes - i.e. one for each of 2 accounts and no more.

An alt Premium account is a paid account that is entitled to all Premium benefits just like any other Premium account - i.e. they are entitled to homes also.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, AlyceAdrift said:

I payed LL about 500 US$ for SEVEN premium accounts ... I "admit" that freely! 

and feel free to copy my method and do the same!

Still I have only ONE computer doing the refeshing - same as you.

And by abandoning them later I give a chance for people getting them who sleep or work during the main region releases.

• Like 10

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

There are a few people, myself included, that got a home for 2 accounts.  While quite a few of us have more than 2 Premium accounts, I don't know of anyone that has more than 2 homes - i.e. one for each of 2 accounts and no more.

An alt Premium account is a paid account that is entitled to all Premium benefits just like any other Premium account - i.e. they are entitled to homes also.

Yeah but if one person gets 2 homes, yeah for each premium account and then there's a brand new person that hasn't even gotten one.... don't you think that's kind of rigged? I mean come on person A has 2 homes and person B would have none. That's morally wrong as well. I can't even compare it to stealing but it's not exactly right to hold onto something when you may not even be using the home on the second account. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

I payed LL about 500 US$ for SEVEN premium accounts ... I "admit" that freely! 

and feel free to copy my method and do the same!

Still I have only ONE computer doing the refeshing - same as you.

And by abandoning them later I give a chance for people getting them who sleep or work during the main region releases.

See, I did the same and it's apparently not okay because I gave up the house to let someone else get one while I wait for a different one. I literally just wish they had better methods of getting them out faster now so I could possibly get the right one this time. 

1 hour ago, MaryFiAllen said:

i am wondering about this alt thing....for you to get a home for your alts dont each alt need a premium acount too???

Just so!! 

As if you buy a lot of xxx (don't know the word) in a lottery - makes your chances rise - but costs you money.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Yeah but if one person gets 2 homes, yeah for each premium account and then there's a brand new person that hasn't even gotten one.... don't you think that's kind of rigged? I mean come on person A has 2 homes and person B would have none. That's morally wrong as well. I can't even compare it to stealing but it's not exactly right to hold onto something when you may not even be using the home on the second account. 

It might be morally wrong in your eyes, but not in everyone's eyes - and definitely not 'rigged' since we have to go through the same request process as everyone else to get the home.  Every account that pays for Premium can have a house whenever they manage to get one.  In other words, I could have 8 homes if I wanted them and could get them.

Most of us that have 2 homes actually use both of our accounts pretty equally.  On one account, maybe I'm a single mom, raising her child in a house.  On the other account, maybe I'm a fun-loving single guy partying it up on a houseboat.  Who's to say which is the primary account and which is not, if they are both logged on equally?

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

See, I did the same and it's apparently not okay because I gave up the house to let someone else get one while I wait for a different one. I literally just wish they had better methods of getting them out faster now so I could possibly get the right one this time. 

As to getting the "right" home, we are all in the same boat.  The only difference is who takes the chance on releasing one right now in order to get that perfect location versus who just makes do with whatever home location for the time being.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AlyceAdrift said:

I'm literally so fed up with this that I really hope my next one is the right one because I'm sick of gambling. 

This lottery based luck system of trying to get a linden home is ridiculous.

Trust me I was the same way I went off on a tantrum when these where first released and how they released them during working hours for me. By the time I was able to get home they were all sold out. I mean I literally blew my top so I understand your frustration.

It will come I almost just gave up with the whole process I then decided to use the auto refresh feature and was able to get my first property in which I released because I did not like the location. Got my second one for my hubby without even really trying logged on it popped up I clicked on it and got it. 

The third piece of land I got only because someone here released it :D and happened to pop up after an error on my screen lol don't ask because I really can't tell you. And the last one for now which was for a friend who is away on vacation I got her a houseboat.

So what I am trying to say that it will eventually come yes vent your frustration we all do it but keep trying. It sounds like you did get one just did not like it, your in the same boat as a few of us that are looking for that right spot it may come and it may not.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Trust me I was the same way I went off on a tantrum when these where first released and how they released them during working hours for me. By the time I was able to get home they were all sold out. I mean I literally blew my top so I understand your frustration.

It will come I almost just gave up with the whole process I then decided to use the auto refresh feature and was able to get my first property in which I released because I did not like the location. Got my second one for my hubby without even really trying logged on it popped up I clicked on it and got it. 

The third piece of land I got only because some here released it :D and happened to pop up after an error on my screen lol don't ask because I really can't tell you. And the last one for now which was for a friend who is away on vacation I got her a houseboat.

So what I am trying to say that it will eventually come yes vent your frustration we all do it but keep trying.

Okay, it sounds like you're the one to ask: can you get me one too? 😉

• Haha 6

It is certainly not 'rigged' when one person has more than one home due to paying for premium accounts. I also accepted then released 2 houses on my alt account until I was happy with my plot. 

Like @LittleMe Jewell said most people use their accounts for different things and equally. I know I do. If I didn't use my alt account as much I wouldn't have bothered to pay for premium membership and just kept to the free one.

• Like 2

Just now, MaryFiAllen said:

i am amazed 1 person  needs so many premium acounts . wau

you must live you rl in sl

I also own some mainland and it is actually cheaper to pay for the extra Premium accounts to get their 1024 sqm tier than for the single account to pay monthly increased tier.  The majority of my Premium accounts hardly ever log in.

Many people do the same thing, specifically for the tier reason.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

I'm hoping that when Patch said there would be changes to the selection process soon that they literally do let you have a preference so you have better odds of getting one you like. Can only cross fingers and pray at this point. 

They will NEVER let people chose their own plot, because almost everyone will want some sort of beach/water plot and there is no way to create a continent of all beach/water plots.  There will always be more inland areas than coastline.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

As to getting the "right" home, we are all in the same boat.  The only difference is who takes the chance on releasing one right now in order to get that perfect location versus who just makes do with whatever home location for the time being.

Well and that is where the alts come in. I only release a lot when I HAVE a better one! - If you don't pay for premium alts you have to give up the one you don't like not knowing if and when you'll get a better one.

But if you do not want that - pay for a premium alt! - or keep whatever you've got 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I also own some mainland and it is actually cheaper to pay for the extra Premium accounts to get their 1024 sqm tier than for the single account to pay monthly increased tier.  The majority of my Premium accounts hardly ever log in.

At that rate why not just rent land instead of paying premium for like 8 other accounts? You could probably get bigger land for half the price, realistically. I'm not comprehending it tbh.

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

i see! never thought of that myself. eye opened me thanks:)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.