Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Just got one in Palmer Lake - more or less by chance.

Put the refesh to 70 seconds and went shopping some grocery for 30 minutes or so. When I came back it showed Bellisseria, I clicked and got it. But Palmer Lake is NOT a new region released but must be an abandoned. To judge by the map NOT a nice locvation so I'm likely to abandon it.

 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Put the refesh to 70 seconds and went shopping some grocery for 30 minutes or so. When I came back it showed Bellisseria, I clicked and got it.

I keep hearing this, that it sticks or something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Elora Lunasea said:

I've tried doing 70 seconds, 77 second, but for some reason it times out on me faster than it should saying I've reached my 10 minute limit. That's been going on for over a week. So basically the auto refresh is worthless completely now for me.

I'm getting sporadic hits at maybe one house a day, maybe one or two (and sometimes days without seeing anything depending on what's been abandoned). I'm set at 72 and can't go lower, but considering the whole region can go in an average of 5 seconds, 72 or anything above that seems practically useless, yes. Unless you want to manually log in and log out after 10 quick consecutive manual refreshes in which case you still might miss the entire region release too... :( 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

I'm getting sporadic hits at maybe one house a day, maybe one or two (and sometimes days without seeing anything depending on what's been abandoned). I'm set at 72 and can't go lower, but considering the whole region can go in an average of 5 seconds, 72 or anything above that seems practically useless, yes. Unless you want to manually log in and log out after 10 quick consecutive manual refreshes in which case you still might miss the entire region release too... :( 

Did you changed to Chrome?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

I'm getting sporadic hits at maybe one house a day, maybe one or two (and sometimes days without seeing anything depending on what's been abandoned). I'm set at 72 and can't go lower, but considering the whole region can go in an average of 5 seconds, 72 or anything above that seems practically useless, yes. Unless you want to manually log in and log out after 10 quick consecutive manual refreshes in which case you still might miss the entire region release too... :( 

I'm at work, so it's actually easier for me to keep an eye on it than at home where I get distracted and walk away from the computer more. 

At least here, I'm able to keep reading the forum and hopefully find out faster when a region gets released. I did manage to get hold of 3 houses last time but let them all go; I wasn't keeping up with the release types and could kick myself now once I found out how nice those locations were. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Did you changed to Chrome?

I did. And a clean install. Still can't get below 72. Never mind. In the grand scheme it's just one of those things to accept and move on, huh? Could be a lot worse I guess.

 

2 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I'm at work, so it's actually easier for me to keep an eye on it than at home where I get distracted and walk away from the computer more. 

At least here, I'm able to keep reading the forum and hopefully find out faster when a region gets released. I did manage to get hold of 3 houses last time but let them all go; I wasn't keeping up with the release types and could kick myself now once I found out how nice those locations were. 

That's fortunate. About keeping track, not losing the houses. Hopefully you find one you like and keep this time. :( 

 

16 minutes ago, iBrat said:

I keep hearing this, that it sticks or something.

I wish I knew how. Mine never sticks. Not once. Literally have to have reflexes like lightning, which is counterproductive since I'm spending most weeknights awake until 3, 4 and 5am trying to catch a release and then getting up for work with only a few hours sleep. It's bordering on ridiculous, but it's the only way; I can't click a button in my sleep, regardless how clever I think I am.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I'm getting sporadic hits at maybe one house a day, maybe one or two (and sometimes days without seeing anything depending on what's been abandoned). I'm set at 72 and can't go lower, but considering the whole region can go in an average of 5 seconds, 72 or anything above that seems practically useless, yes. Unless you want to manually log in and log out after 10 quick consecutive manual refreshes in which case you still might miss the entire region release too... :( 

I'm not sure 75 vs 70 vs 65 makes a lot of difference - it's a lottery. It's sheer dumb luck, even more so with the limit on the auto refresh (and I can appreciate the limits had to be put in place). The one bright spot is that, in that micro second you have to get the house, there's bound to be a lot less competition for it: a big chunk of the people currently refreshing won't even see it. 

And I'm even less sure if the above will make you feel any better, although that's why I'm saying it. Wish I could send you a house... I'll have to settle for good luck vibes... Hope you get a house soon...

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Anyone grabbed it? or seen it go by?

 

Funny! Must be about 5 or 10 minutes and it's still owned by Governor Linden!

Seems they not go into the pool at ONCE!

I'll keep tranding nearby and watch.

 

Some go immediately, some go after x amount of time. If it's the one near the region border.. that is actually a really nice looking spot up on that little hill!

It has not gone yet as of this moment, though.

Edited by s2Pandora
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Check this out https://maps.secondlife.com/index.php?q=Bellisseria&s=Places  move down the screen to Belliseria, then East (to the right) where the water vein is, close to the ocean side, in the middle of the continent, zoom in, and can see the little boxes on top the houses, click on it, and it will show name of area. LL maybe releasing those today, in Oldridge and Evard. 🤩

Edited by SweetTaffeyLove
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Region Sweetmarsh Homes, most have the canal view or elevated with huge rock backyards. There is a elevated road behind some homes. I don't think anyone is going to abandon those.

Passwall is next to Sweetmarsh and people said they got a house yesterday in Passwall. 😮

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

Passwall is next to Sweetmarsh and people said they got a house yesterday in Passwall. 😮

I think it was an unscheduled release, yes.

Evard is very, very pretty. I wonder why it's so many people in the unreleased regions. I haven't seen so many green dots before. (In unreleased regions)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

Passwall is next to Sweetmarsh and people said they got a house yesterday in Passwall. 😮

Yes I  got a house in Passwall. One guy said last night someone he knows abandoned a Passwall home. 4 or 5 Passwall homes don't have water views. So close by to the water still good property.

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I think it was an unscheduled release, yes.

Evard is very, very pretty. I wonder why it's so many people in the unreleased regions. I haven't seen so many green dots before. (In unreleased regions)

I know right! It looks like moles are working south and the ones with SSPE Numbers are not ready yet, can tell because the trees are missing.

Edited by SweetTaffeyLove
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

I know right! It looks like moles are working south and the ones with SSPE Numbers are not ready yet, can tell because the trees are missing.

...And now I went there, so it's another green dot! Wolfboro has those houses with a small bridge over the canal, and to each house. That is a pretty sim too.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...