When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Evarne said:

Each time I refresh I get a little butterfly inside me, then I see Meadowbrook at the top again and it flutters away  😃

Me too! haa!! It's almost like you're opening a present, only to find it's something you absolutely didn't want. >.<

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KohdaleeOi said:

Me too! haa!! It's almost like you're opening a present, only to find it's something you absolutely didn't want. >.<

Isn't it though? Anticipation is always exciting but if we get to the end and find a prefab with peeling paint behind a bike shed I'll be peeved 😄

• Haha 2

Just now, AlyceAdrift said:

I haven't seen one pop up on my autorefresh since last night, and even though I was on it, I still lost it?! :(

Yes, I am in that same club, Alyce. I just keep trying. One of these days...I am gonna fall out of my chair when I finally get one!! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KohdaleeOi said:

Yes, I am in that same club, Alyce. I just keep trying. One of these days...I am gonna fall out of my chair when I finally get one!! 

I'm literally so fed up with this that I really hope my next one is the right one because I'm sick of gambling. 

This lottery based luck system of trying to get a linden home is ridiculous.

Edited by AlyceAdrift
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AlyceAdrift said:

I'm literally so fed up with this that I really hope my next one is the right one because I'm sick of gambling. 

This lottery based luck system of trying to get a linden home is ridiculous.

You're a legit troll, right? You've gone through three houses now, none have been the "one", and you're still blaming LL? 

You cannot be real. 

This is all just a joke, right?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

2 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

You're a legit troll, right? You've gone through three houses now, none have been the "one", and you're still blaming LL? 

You cannot be real. 

This is all just a joke, right?

No, not a troll. Just a person determined to get something they are happy with since they are paying for it, after all. :)

8 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

No, not a troll. Just a person determined to get something they are happy with since they are paying for it, after all. :)

You got what you were paying for THREE TIMES

Your unhappiness is also not LL's problem.

Edit - Not unhappiness... Your inability to reach satisfaction is not LL's problem. 

Edited by Beth Macbain
  • Like 9
  • Haha 4

Just now, Beth Macbain said:

Like I said, I hope the next one is the right one. And it was actually twice.

I am aware of what I did, and I know that I'm still going to have to wait. I get that. You don't have to keep reiterating it to me. Thank you. 

I  play a game in Second Life, a quite longstanding one where you can earn achievements. It took me 6 years to get one of them, that I got this year, and I cried RL from the excitement, the relief, the achievement, and it was all for an icon by the side of my name on an externally hosted server website.

Nuts yes... ? Yes ☺️

Alyce sorry you haven''t found a place perfect for you. I'm gonna try and follow you around and grab your don't wants! 😋

To be fair I don't blame anyone for wanting their perfect choice, but let everyone get a choice and then enable swapsies. Just like Paganini football cards.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Like I said, I hope the next one is the right one. And it was actually twice.

I am aware of what I did, and I know that I'm still going to have to wait. I get that. You don't have to keep reiterating it to me. Thank you. 

Just as you don't have to continuously complain here. In multiple threads. And in the inworld groups. And the Discord groups. And Facebook.

Thank you.

Edited by Beth Macbain
  • Like 6
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Actually, you are not paying for 'happiness'.  You are paying for Premium membership and that membership just happens to include a Linden Home, which you have gotten multiple times.

Therefore, you really have gotten what you are paying for.  Happiness is not part of the deal.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Just as you don't have to continuously complain here. In multiple threads. And in the inworld groups. And the Discord groups. 

Thank you.

Discord groups? I haven't said a thing on discord, and I haven't talked in the inworld group at all today. And I'm not complaining, I was simply posting the last time I saw a home, hence what the title of the thread, states. Right? I am complying with rules, you're seeming to bent out of shape thinking I'm doing something that I'm not, Lol, Mmkay. 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

Edit - Not unhappiness... Your inability to reach satisfaction is not LL's problem. 

I and my alts managed to get several homes (and one houseboat) since Bellisseria started.

Most of them I abandoned and I keep refreshing and searching for I want the one ideal place - but I would not DREAM of complaining here or anywhere.I got what I am paying for and this rerolling is just private funn - my game in the game.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I and my alts managed to get several homes (and one houseboat) since Bellisseria started.

Most of them I abandoned and I keep refreshing and searching for I want the one ideal place - but I would not DREAM of complaining here or anywhere.I got what I am paying for and this rerolling is just private funn - my game in the game.

Mmkay. So you admit you pay for an alt to get extra homes... No wonder we can't get any because people are lucking out and getting them on their alts too, rofl. 😂

Just now, MaryFiAllen said:

i am wondering about this alt thing....for you to get a home for your alts dont each alt need a premium acount too???

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.