Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

2 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

There is even new vehicle rez zone in the region released today.

Here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rothacker/17/155/23

Ooooh I need to check that out.

I've been occupied with decorating since i got my House on tuesday LOL it's so addicting!!!

But I definitely need to read up on linking, resizing mesh objects and why lots of my objects disappear if i walk a few steps back! 

Wow, it's really been a long time i've been homeless.. about 7 years? Haha

Congrats to every new house owner here!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Cara Fanbridge said:

Did the release happen today?

Yep, rothacker region.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, AlexusAbrianna said:

I bet some people regret complaining about monthly releases in the grand scheme of things lol honestly 700 homes a month later is actually not bad AT ALL.

Just so you know -- those 700 houseboats took just under 30 minutes to all get claimed, but I'm pretty sure there are a whole lot more people trying these days and thus 700 would likely all get snapped up much, much quicker now.

3 hours ago, Arquet said:

Between 30 and 50, I think, depending on the parcel. The demand for homes is being filled, little by little...

I'm pretty sure the max on any parcel in all of Bellisseria is around 25-28 and the average is more like 15-20, depending on the landscaping and public areas.

3 hours ago, Parijanee Dragonfly said:

I have been on SL since 2004,  No the original homes were not like this the demand for them,  Patch already has said was not going to be  cookie cutter concept from the start, It was  a new original community experience.   It will take time,   Then the old  Linden home will to be replaced at some point,  I am waiting on a  home myself,   It just a waiting game at this point.

There actually was a huge run on a few styles and they were sold out for a while.  A couple of the styles continued to be unavailable off and on over the years.

3 hours ago, Shield Markus said:

I want to be looking at big map of those old theme homes when they disappear. Meadowlark has to go first, we have seen way too often on the Land Page. 117 prims is terrible to see with the 351 prims in Belli homes now. 

Regardless of what the web page says, since the old plots are 512 sqm, they actually get 175 LI rather than 117 -- that changed a few years ago.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Regardless of what the web page says, since the old plots are 512 sqm, they actually get 175 LI rather than 117 -- that changed a few years ago.

Still short changing Premium members in tacky dated builds.  

11 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Still short changing Premium members in tacky dated builds.  

It is still a FREEBIE house until more of the newer ones are available.

I think I heard somewhere once upon a time, something along the lines of "When life gives you lemons............."

• Like 5

It wasn't that long a go I had to do the accept and abandon thing in for one of those 'tacky outdated builds' to get the style I wanted. I think it was Loft House or Loft Room I found difficult to find.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It is still a FREEBIE house until more of the newer ones are available.

I think I heard somewhere once upon a time, something along the lines of "When life gives you lemons............."

For people who are getting the most value by paying Premium yearly, we are not requesting lemons. 

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

For people who are getting the most value by paying Premium yearly, we are not requesting lemons. 

Yeah, most people in life that the saying applies to weren't actually ASKING for the lemons either.

• Like 4

The Lindens and the Moles are going to keep building until demand is met. Frankly, I look forward to seeing if it'll all fit on one continent 😎 

Fell asleep and missed today's release.

Woke up to puppy kisses, and a lap full of toys.

Life is good 🤗

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Who had the Home in Palmer Lake with a lot of outside stairs to the lower street? Someone here in this chat abandoned it. One of my friends so desperate to get a Belli home, she threatened to leave Premium in two weeks from land page frustrations,  got this Palmer Lake Home and fastly decorated it today! She is overjoyed!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Eliza Wrigglesworth said:

The Lindens and the Moles are going to keep building until demand is met. Frankly, I look forward to seeing if it'll all fit on one continent 😎

I'd assume they plan to make other continents with other themes, simply because they'd need a lot more land space to replace the old homes. They're also going to need a range of themes to appeal to as many people as possible.

• Like 6

Just saw one now; 6:14 p.m. AEST/1:14 a.m. SLT. Gone.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Just saw one now; 6:14 p.m. AEST/1:14 a.m. SLT. Gone.

Dang, just in those 5 minutes I stepped away 🤣

• Like 1

House boat at 8:55 p.m. AEST / 3:55 a.m. SLT. Gone.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, iBrat said:

As soon I can log I will release, lets see if you spot mine @RaeLeeH

Game on! *laughs* That's if my spotty snails-pace NBN/internet connection way out here in the Aussie Outback allows me to see it anyway!

(And for the record no I don't want a house boat, I just like... what's the correct word here? House spotting? Like Trainspotting, only less Begbie, moderately less F-bombs, and less drugs 🤣)  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Game on! *laughs* That's if my spotty snails-pace NBN/internet connection way out here in the Aussie Outback allows me to see it anyway!

(And for the record no I don't want a house boat, I just like... what's the correct word here? House spotting? Like Trainspotting, only less Begbie, moderately less F-bombs, and less drugs 🤣)  

Lmao, it went into maintenance, so not a straight up release. It was the house in Rothacker, I will NOT give up my boatie!

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Shield Markus said:

That brings back some fond Portal 2 memories :) Cave Johnson, ftw!

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

House at 10:57 p.m. AEST / 5:57 a.m. SLT. Just in case anyone was tallying times or something.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just abandoned a House in Rothacker - Good luck"

I almost had it!!! :(

• Sad 3

9 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just abandoned a House in Rothacker - Good luck"

Someone in citizen got it, she jus said so!

• Like 3