When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I think I saw that one when I was exploring the area! Sadly, I was eating dinner when the region was released. I'll wander up there and look sad till someone abandons. lol

It's SO different from all the other places I have. Ghosty popped over and he's pretty jealous of this one. 

It already has so much landscaping in the back, not much is needed at all. Going to make this woodsy and simple. Stick a bunch of birds and wildlife into it :) 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

It already has so much landscaping in the back, not much is needed at all. Going to make this woodsy and simple. Stick a bunch of birds and wildlife into it :) 

The place I got when Thunderhead first released was beautiful, on top of a hill bordering Medicine Hat, cliff and forest in back, view of the treetops in all directions...it was tempting but I decided not to keep it because yesterday morning landed a fabulous traditional parcel in Drawmi on the river, like a camper but with all the prims  :D  Best wishes for your new forest home!

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Rufferta said:

Meanwhile, I was looking around for any regions that looked like they might be ready to move in and I just noticed these two regions NW of Terraform Me. Perhaps they have always been there , but I found it odd that they don't have names - even the SSP regions have names. 

stupidquestion.jpg

As others have said they are Torley regions there used to be a third region that wasn't open to public access it's flickering in and out of view on the world map. Tried to send an alt to the region on the left named Torley it no longer exists. If you've never been there it was a wacky region like stepping in to a weird dream. The one on the right was called Here, wasn't really anything going on there

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, Jonnathan Slade said:

So good luck in ever being on at the right time to trade in my old home for a new one?

New releases are a hit or miss depending if you are looking for a house at that particular time.  Most of the properties I am able to get are abandoned ones.  People release parcels all the time.  Also it is good to follow this thread and you can join the Bellisseria Citizens inworld as well as Patch, Whitney and some of the moles post there as well.

You can go here to get some tips on trying to get a new linden home using auto refresh.

Good luck!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The two Victorians I got last night rival anything on the new regions - goes to show you can still get this. I've noticed lots of people like water on as many sides as [possible whereas I like water at the front only and a sturdy back! Making for less competition I guess. One of the catches has BISHOPSHEAD home that I've had almost every day as it's "sturdy back" :) other has a huge mountain for a sturdy back. Am I the only one who like a sturdy back? :)

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

The two Victorians I got last night rival anything on the new regions - goes to show you can still get this. I've noticed lots of people like water on as many sides as [possible whereas I like water at the front only and a sturdy back! Making for less competition I guess. One of the catches has BISHOPSHEAD home that I've had almost every day as it's "sturdy back" :) other has a huge mountain for a sturdy back. Am I the only one who like a sturdy back? :)

Yes, I prefer the water in the front too, and i like the front quite open.  I don't like a lot of fencing or hedges in front or even on the sides.   I also like the back to be a private, yet a bit open on the sides if that makes any sense, i just don't want that feeling of being boxed in on all sides.  I am finding this more challenging in regards to the Victorians because there is lots of fencing and hedges to make them feel more private.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Jonnathan Slade said:

So good luck in ever being on at the right time to trade in my old home for a new one?

I wonder if Fridays are a good time. It was lots and lots of abandoned homes last Friday. Mainly Trads and Campers, but a few Victorians and Boats too.

Make sure you have auto-refresh on before the new theme is released. I am sure it will be a good time for picking up previous themes. I have more than one premium, and I will not let homes build up. I will release an older type, and catch one of the new themes. I will do it even if it's not a theme I desperately wanted, just to try it out.

• Like 3

I came home late from work today and it was already 8pm ( and usually thats not a good time to try since I am JST XD)

... and for some silly reason I thought abandoning my houseboat was a good thing...

and at my fifth try I got a VIC  T^T

I am so happy I could scream :D 

23904c7181ddb4fac6bb1c8bb8738f96.jpg

• Like 23

4 hours ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

I came home late from work today and it was already 8pm ( and usually thats not a good time to try since I am JST XD)

... and for some silly reason I thought abandoning my houseboat was a good thing...

and at my fifth try I got a VIC  T^T

I am so happy I could scream :D 

23904c7181ddb4fac6bb1c8bb8738f96.jpg

That was about when I released my Victorian in Crieff.  🙂  I found another house I liked even better, that had a pond practically in the back yard.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Rufferta said:

Meanwhile, I was looking around for any regions that looked like they might be ready to move in and I just noticed these two regions NW of Terraform Me. Perhaps they have always been there

stupidquestion.jpg

Yeah Torley as noted above. But that got me to look around the edges:

ff13ba4707f1f2bce7a5403345f1497b.png

Top is skin shop 'Pink Fuel' - one of the very first 'paid' things I ever owned in SL was a plushie from them from before they became a skin shop. Most of my alts use skins from them...

I had been assuming LL would force their region to relocated as Bellisseria grew, but the two regions below it... I've never seen before. Did I just miss them or are they new... If new - I guess we now know where the hard northern end of the western eastern border for Bellisseria will be.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

ff13ba4707f1f2bce7a5403345f1497b.png

I had been assuming LL would force their region to relocated as Bellisseria grew, but the two regions below it... I've never seen before. Did I just miss them or are they new... If new - I guess we now know where the hard northern end of the western eastern border for Bellisseria will be.

They seem new to me, too.  I've been watching the area, because I have a boat in Saltmarsh, and have been curious as to what LL will be doing up there.

I TP'd into the lower of the 2 regions last week when it was empty, looked like they were working on a very fancy mansion build.  Didn't look around much, but did TP out to a shop where they got some of their furniture ;)

So, yes, possible northeast boundary.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.