When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Here's a detail of the newspapers. The writing looks vaguely Cyrillic, so along with the color red and the Dalmatian, I'm going to say dachas - timber-framed holiday homes in the countryside that you'd find in places like Russia and Croatia (where Dalmatia is).

dachaclue.jpg

dacha2.JPG

Croatian language is using the Latin and not the Cyrillic script......

Dalmatia, which is part of Croatia has a different heritage of Venetian influence, very similar to my home city, Corfu ( on the same named island in Greece).

The timber log dachas are typical Russian and very very beautiful...... It would be amazing to see them in Bellisseria, in forest regions ! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Loretta String said:

Dalmatia, which is part of Croatia has a different heritage of Venetian influence, very similar to my home city, Corfu ( on the same named island in Greece).

The timber log dachas are typical Russian and very very beautiful...... It would be amazing to see them in Bellisseria, in forest regions ! 

Totally offtopic, but I just love your city... Best country on Earth

• Thanks 1

So, February 26th is "Wear Red" day in the UK? Looks like I might be waiting in the announcement area for a while.

Meanwhile, I was looking around for any regions that looked like they might be ready to move in and I just noticed these two regions NW of Terraform Me. Perhaps they have always been there , but I found it odd that they don't have names - even the SSP regions have names. 

stupidquestion.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rufferta said:

So, February 26th is "Wear Red" day in the UK? Looks like I might be waiting in the announcement area for a while.

Meanwhile, I was looking around for any regions that looked like they might be ready to move in and I just noticed these two regions NW of Terraform Me. Perhaps they have always been there , but I found it odd that they don't have names - even the SSP regions have names. 

stupidquestion.jpg

Clearly the one on the left is Torley's secret base

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Rufferta said:

stupidquestion.jpg

They have names, but they're invisible.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Loretta String said:

Thanks for the correction, Loretta. I rushed to post my comment before having to leave home and didn't double-check. Was trying to figure out the possible significance of the dog. Still think the dachas are a strong theme possibility! (As to the Red Day clue, like Selina, I live in the UK and have never heard of it...) 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rufferta said:

stupidquestion.jpg

Those belonged to Torley Linden.   I guess they are gone now.  They will completely vanish once the map tile update.

• Thanks 1

Got one in Thunderhead - had NO idea it was a new release!

Really gorgeous, private property. Feels like a large park. Winding sidewalk leading to the house, tucked away, can barely even see it from the street. 

Railroad tracks out front too. I love this. Def keeping.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Thunderhead/89/241/51

• Like 11

4 hours ago, Mitch Merricks said:

Anyone else notice this marking on two boxes in the photo?  hummmm

Snip.png

I don't think it means anything. Some of the boxes had the same symbols in the picture for moving into the Victorians:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/patchlinden/48979279922/in/dateposted/

image.thumb.png.6024d4df9a344a989874fe120f9d8b2b.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Got one in Thunderhead - had NO idea it was a new release!

Really gorgeous, private property. Feels like a large park. Winding sidewalk leading to the house, tucked away, can barely even see it from the street. 

Railroad tracks out front too. I love this. Def keeping.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Thunderhead/89/241/51

I think I saw that one when I was exploring the area! Sadly, I was eating dinner when the region was released. I'll wander up there and look sad till someone abandons. lol

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.