When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

How are you finding which region the new homes are in?  Is there a list?

There is only speculation. The only way to know for sure is when they appear on the land page. I caught a house in Woorermal, I knew it had not been released before (because I read this thread), so I announced the release.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

How are you finding which region the new homes are in?  Is there a list?

It's mostly knowing which regions are still unreleased, and occasionally checking the map to see which of them has lots of green dots that weren't there before.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'm seeing trad, houseboat and camper on LP now. Still some parcels available in Woorermal per the map, including the one I released. 

Of course you do.  Because I got distracted exploring and forgot to check lol  Now that I'm back, they've gone poof.  This is the power I wield lol

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Of course you do.  Because I got distracted exploring and forgot to check lol  Now that I'm back, they've gone poof.  This is the power I wield lol

And I just caught another in Woolrermal. Pay attention, because I'm releasing it now! lol

• Like 2

Meanwhile in Meatspace:  It's utterly surreal to be in a virtual environment where folks are building and opening up houses, when in the real world a crew is tearing all the old siding off the apartment building across the street.

2 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Can't beat Saltmarsh I think we have some of the best trailer views in Bellisseria! 

I actually derendered the entire trailer across the "bay" so my view would be better LOL

But yea, it's pretty perfect there.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Wandering around  SSPE1046 - Victorians ready to be released with the usual red lettering hovering over their roofs. Next door on the world map are Swithins Bridge, Carrollton Bay,  Pudding and Whitmarsh have rows of Victorians just waiting on the street facing the water...ready to go but not released. No red hovering titles! Governor Linden owns them all. Hmmm, maybe my alt doesn't need that camper on Twofer even with its little river/lake view.

Swithins_001.png

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Eleanor Anderton said:

Wandering around  SSPE1046 - Victorians ready to be released with the usual red lettering hovering over their roofs. Next door on the world map are Swithins Bridge, Carrollton Bay,  Pudding and Whitmarsh have rows of Victorians just waiting on the street facing the water...ready to go but not released. No red hovering titles! Governor Linden owns them all. Hmmm, maybe my alt doesn't need that camper on Twofer.

If I was serious about a Victorian like really serious I would be prepping :) 

• Like 3