When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

How are you finding which region the new homes are in?  Is there a list?

There is only speculation. The only way to know for sure is when they appear on the land page. I caught a house in Woorermal, I knew it had not been released before (because I read this thread), so I announced the release.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'm seeing trad, houseboat and camper on LP now. Still some parcels available in Woorermal per the map, including the one I released. 

Of course you do.  Because I got distracted exploring and forgot to check lol  Now that I'm back, they've gone poof.  This is the power I wield lol

• Like 1

Wandering around  SSPE1046 - Victorians ready to be released with the usual red lettering hovering over their roofs. Next door on the world map are Swithins Bridge, Carrollton Bay,  Pudding and Whitmarsh have rows of Victorians just waiting on the street facing the water...ready to go but not released. No red hovering titles! Governor Linden owns them all. Hmmm, maybe my alt doesn't need that camper on Twofer even with its little river/lake view.

Swithins_001.png

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Eleanor Anderton said:

Wandering around  SSPE1046 - Victorians ready to be released with the usual red lettering hovering over their roofs. Next door on the world map are Swithins Bridge, Carrollton Bay,  Pudding and Whitmarsh have rows of Victorians just waiting on the street facing the water...ready to go but not released. No red hovering titles! Governor Linden owns them all. Hmmm, maybe my alt doesn't need that camper on Twofer.

If I was serious about a Victorian like really serious I would be prepping :) 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.