When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1131 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Atina0 said:

Squeaky Mole  in chat says   ,no release today   ,its been delayed with a day  ,no reason why 

When I was reading chat, someone asked about a release and another person said no releases during restarts and then Whitney chimed in and confirmed no releases during restarts but did not say there was no release at all today, so hmmm. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, xrockinfree said:

This was posted in other threads, but Patch has a new Flickr hint!

Time to Paint!

In chat, he said there are all kinds of hints in this photo including the timing.  I see leaves on the trees, so hopefully that means spring and not summer, lol.  I also see summery drinks?

Edited by Cricket Portland
Flip flops, too!
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

In chat, he said there are all kinds of hints in this photo including the timing.  I see leaves on the trees, so hopefully that means spring and not summer, lol.  I also see summery drinks?

Hmmm, artist's lofts? Converted fire station? (Dalmatian and all the red.)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cricket Portland said:

I'm thinking the door Jamb is a clue.  Notice how deep that is for the doors?  This could suggest a Cabin or Tudor style.   Very curious if the exterior will offer Brick or Stone.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Here's a detail of the newspapers. The writing looks vaguely Cyrillic, so along with the color red and the Dalmatian, I'm going to say dachas - timber-framed holiday homes in the countryside that you'd find in places like Russia and Croatia (where Dalmatia is).

The canine reminds me more of an English Setter hunting dog, so I agree that a countryside theme is a definite possibility!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lukas Thetan said:

Thick walls could indicate a log cabin style home too. Hmmm ....

Yes, and considering we've already seen the Moles work their magic with Log Cabin settings for Community buildings (camper public areas), I suspect a Log Cabin in the woods kind of community could be realized sometime in the future. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lukas Thetan said:

The canine reminds me more of an English Setter hunting dog, so I agree that a countryside theme is a definite possibility!

That is a Jian Dalmation pup.

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Here's a detail of the newspapers. The writing looks vaguely Cyrillic, so along with the color red and the Dalmatian, I'm going to say dachas - timber-framed holiday homes in the countryside that you'd find in places like Russia and Croatia (where Dalmatia is).

dacha2.JPG

The international nature of SL and these forums is one of the things I enjoy most about SL.  Thank you, Frigga!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1131 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.