When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

45 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

Squeaky Mole  in chat says   ,no release today   ,its been delayed with a day  ,no reason why 

am pretty sure squeaky said this because someone said the s word instead of region

• Haha 6
  • Replies 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

he did it again.. but what a strange region "Overbite"  will need climbing ropes to get up the shore to get to your home, so steep down
but nice location at the region end

ecac64e87a79bd1f578cf89b67afd680.png

e2bfb51a89864d2cf44bbc908ba57a52.jpg

cf2cf1d0760a256ad7086c7e95e6146f.jpg

Love love love that look of a road in front of the house, then the cliff.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Atina0 said:

Squeaky Mole  in chat says   ,no release today   ,its been delayed with a day  ,no reason why 

When I was reading chat, someone asked about a release and another person said no releases during restarts and then Whitney chimed in and confirmed no releases during restarts but did not say there was no release at all today, so hmmm. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, xrockinfree said:

This was posted in other threads, but Patch has a new Flickr hint!

Time to Paint!

In chat, he said there are all kinds of hints in this photo including the timing.  I see leaves on the trees, so hopefully that means spring and not summer, lol.  I also see summery drinks?

Edited by Cricket Portland
Flip flops, too!
  • Like 3
25 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

In chat, he said there are all kinds of hints in this photo including the timing.  I see leaves on the trees, so hopefully that means spring and not summer, lol.  I also see summery drinks?

I'm hoping the color going up on the wall means they are almost RED-EEEE!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
5 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Is a pantry in America the same as in the UK? Excuse the ignorance here - I am thinking the room that goes off from the kitchen where the food goes....

No ignorance in that question at all! 😊

Edited by Cricket Portland
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

Hmmm, artist's lofts? Converted fire station? (Dalmatian and all the red.)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Cricket Portland said:

I'm thinking the door Jamb is a clue.  Notice how deep that is for the doors?  This could suggest a Cabin or Tudor style.   Very curious if the exterior will offer Brick or Stone.

• Like 6

Here's a detail of the newspapers. The writing looks vaguely Cyrillic, so along with the color red and the Dalmatian, I'm going to say dachas - timber-framed holiday homes in the countryside that you'd find in places like Russia and Croatia (where Dalmatia is).

dachaclue.jpg

dacha2.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
17 minutes ago, Mitch Merricks said:

I'm thinking the door Jamb is a clue.  Notice how deep that is for the doors?  This could suggest a Cabin or Tudor style.   Very curious if the exterior will offer Brick or Stone.

Thick walls could indicate a log cabin style home too. Hmmm ....

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Here's a detail of the newspapers. The writing looks vaguely Cyrillic, so along with the color red and the Dalmatian, I'm going to say dachas - timber-framed holiday homes in the countryside that you'd find in places like Russia and Croatia (where Dalmatia is).

The canine reminds me more of an English Setter hunting dog, so I agree that a countryside theme is a definite possibility!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Lukas Thetan said:

Thick walls could indicate a log cabin style home too. Hmmm ....

Yes, and considering we've already seen the Moles work their magic with Log Cabin settings for Community buildings (camper public areas), I suspect a Log Cabin in the woods kind of community could be realized sometime in the future. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Lukas Thetan said:

The canine reminds me more of an English Setter hunting dog, so I agree that a countryside theme is a definite possibility!

That is a Jian Dalmation pup.

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

dacha2.JPG

The international nature of SL and these forums is one of the things I enjoy most about SL.  Thank you, Frigga!

• Like 2