When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 hours ago, Mitch Merricks said:

I love that the continent will be connected with mainland to explore 

We do not know that Bellisseria will actually "connect" to the mainland - though waaaaayyyy back Patch had commented something about possible road connections somewhere.

5 hours ago, Lucille Babenco said:

Hello everybody, I'm new in this thing of the Linden homes.

Does anybody know why now there is no available Victorian homes?, I've looked several times during this afternoon and nothing.  

There is no more?

Despite any comments made, we do not know if there will be any more Victorian regions being created.  All regions that we can currently see that are still being worked on are not in the Victorian portion of Bellisseria.  There are definitely still some more Traditionals, Houseboats, and Campers coming.  If there are more Victorians coming, they are apparently being created somewhere that we can't yet see.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

We do not know that Bellisseria will actually "connect" to the mainland - though waaaaayyyy back Patch had commented something about possible road connections somewhere.

I was thinking that to the North & South of the Bellisseria Continent,  it's now connected Via Air and Sea? 

Edited by Mitch Merricks
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Premium Live Chat time.

works again  after  45 minutes patience :)

but the horror ... last try... getting the abandoned on from yesterday backkkkkk aaarggggg .. i need a drink...big one...

the danger my alt wants to move in with gets bigger every day...

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

but the horror ... last try... getting the abandoned on from yesterday backkkkkk aaarggggg .. i need a drink...big one

That is one of my biggest frustrations -- we only get 5 abandons per day, so I get really ticked off when I pick up one that I just abandoned a short bit ago.

It would be soooooo nice if they could manage to program it such that it saved your most recent 5 locations and didn't give them back to you.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

That is one of my biggest frustrations -- we only get 5 abandons per day, so I get really ticked off when I pick up one that I just abandoned a short bit ago.

It would be soooooo nice if they could manage to program it such that it saved your most recent 5 locations and didn't give them back to you.

and the weird thing... they block tries on me quite often, think there are more that get that message.. but really never ever get a 6th to try... always blocked after a first or second try

• Like 2

IF you save the landmark  and then you can go to the landmark profile ,,,, and it will show  it is it a linden home ,,, meaning its up for grabs  or it will sow a new name of the home . i alway check the list i have had ,,, hope this helps ,,,, so when you get your home alway  set a profile  so you can see later if you had it before ,,,,  it will be in your telaprort list    so you click on the link the profile tab comes up and if it says linden home ,,, just wait ,,,, thhen when it hahd a new name   you can chose that type of home  ,again because that one is now off the table

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, roseelvira said:

IF you save the landmark  and then you can go to the landmark profile ,,,, and it will show  it is it a linden home ,,, meaning its up for grabs  or it will sow a new name of the home . i alway check the list i have had ,,, hope this helps ,,,, so when you get your home alway  set a profile  so you can see later if you had it before ,,,,  it will be in your telaprort list    so you click on the link the profile tab comes up and if it says linden home ,,, just wait ,,,, thhen when it hahd a new name   you can chose that type of home  ,again because that one is now off the table

Yeah, but often I will abandon one, someone else will grab it while I grab something else, and then when I abandon the 2nd or 3rd one I'll end up with the first one again.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

i think there were some issues this morning ,,,, the region i am in   they were fixing stuff at   wee hours of the morning ,,, way before 7 am est ,,, so  its been a mod week holiday   so we just all need to be a bit  calm as they get things running smoothly  ,,,, hugs to all ,,, my pc had issuse for the past few days and only today after they started to check stuff   things are rezing and loading   ,,, all will be good ,,,,  just think in a few months spring ,,,,, 

Edited by roseelvira
spellng

i usually wait a few hours and just check the saved landmarks , i have it when i abandon and withing seconds it is taken   i check it again befor i it the accept button and if it as lindnen   i ave to wait ,,, i know ,,, but as time goes on  i am sure they will come up with a system ,,,   it would be great if they had click the region and how many available so you know ,,, maybe in the future ,,,  

4 minutes ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

I been seeing a lot of empty houses recently, I swapped my traditional house for a trailer without any issue, compared to when I used to have to check the page constantly for an empty place.

They do currently still have a surplus of Traditionals, Houseboats and Campers.  I've seen all three of those consistently since the large release on the 16th.  The Victorians are the only thing currently in short supply, with only the occasional abandoned one showing up on the page.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, roseelvira said:

i think there were some issues this morning ,,,,

This must be possible. My last try yesterday is a keeper. And this morning - like just now - they *restarted* it. For some unknown reason (region: Eames) - They don't usually restart regions on a Friday, unless they've changed policy or sumfin'.

Edited by Alyona Su

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

They do currently still have a surplus of Traditionals, Houseboats and Campers.  I've seen all three of those consistently since the large release on the 16th.  The Victorians are the only thing currently in short supply, with only the occasional abandoned one showing up on the page.

There are still many regions full of each of these that have yet to go live.

Now that my alt has nearly matched me in Houseboat quality... I have been watching the boat supply to see if and when my main should try to move...

I know that this post is going to be quite unpopular and  may offend anyone of those who post messages in this thread, but it seems a bit unfair that while there are people collecting homes with many alts,  others can't get simply one, I mean to Victorians specifically.  And I'm sorry, that's my point of view about this.

3 minutes ago, Lucille Babenco said:

I know that this post is going to be quite unpopular and  may offend anyone of those who post messages in this thread, but it seems a bit unfair that while there are people collecting homes with many alts,  others can't get simply one, I mean to Victorians specifically.  And I'm sorry, that's my point of view about this.

It's fair. Each alt is a paid Premium account, and is therefore entitled to a Linden home. 

Aside from that, Victorians are obviously available since people *are* getting them. They just aren't as readily available as you might like. Patience, and you will get one, too.

ETA: If I recall correctly, you said previously you did not want an abandoned home. If that was you, I'd point out that this is obviously going to hamper you in your quest. 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

It's fair. Each alt is a paid Premium account, and is therefore entitled to a Linden home. 

Aside from that, Victorians are obviously available since people *are* getting them. They just aren't as readily available as you might like. Patience, and you will get one, too.

ETA: If I recall correctly, you said previously you did not want an abandoned home. If that was you, I'd point out that this is obviously going to hamper you in your quest. 

On that topic - I have seen people post pictures of abandoned homes they got. Some made me think: "I wish I hadn't stopped looking.... that house is so much better than mine".

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

still lots of Vics are showing on  the landpage  .but yes you have to stay on it  and watch the page 

6 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

On that topic - I have seen people post pictures of abandoned homes they got. Some made me think: "I wish I hadn't stopped looking.... that house is so much better than mine".

i love abandons   ,i saw some real pearls coming by 

• Like 2

Marianne, it's always fair for Linden, as long as those premium alts keep their account up to date in payment.  And very profitable if the same people don't stop upgrading accounts to get more homes, Linden always win in this.   I'm not proposing any limitations, I just comment and I wonder where are the limit of the "home collectors".  I think someone had to talk about this, it's all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.