Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

1 minute ago, MelodyHaxx said:

What kind of homes will the "Permaglow" be?

That region has the traditional houses only.

Edited by karynmaria
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Looks like Cowabunga has been released.

OK, so it's an hour after release.  TP'd to Cowabunga, saw many many parcels in maintenance.  Campers on the land page continuously.  Claimed one, no problem, so this is not due to "unknown errors".

It's after 7 Whitney's time, and she's still online.  If she's intending to stay inworld until all parcels are taken, she may have a long night.

• Like 3

@Nika Talaj  I have't taken a whole look at the region, but looks like no water and lots of campers all together.  Not criticizing just that people seem to want water and mountains.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

t's after 7 Whitney's time, and she's still online.  If she's intending to stay inworld until all parcels are taken, she may have a long night.

i am confused as that though an almost an hour here on east coast . I thought linden lab was in california ? Do they have offices on the east coast?

3 hours ago, roseelvira said:

i am confused as that though an almost an hour here on east coast . I thought linden lab was in california ? Do they have offices on the east coast?

Not all Lindens live in California. Patch, for one, is in the Eastern time zone. 

• Like 2

What are the releases for today.  I  am probably going to keep the camper and location  as is real life hubby . Yeah, we know his reason , getting out the mop and bucket . 

We have both been enjoying seeing  where the next releases and types of homes.  Loving the camper areas so very beautiful !!! The plus is the difference in land  not all grass  which is great as so many ways to add a patch of grass here or your own little pond . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TyrannyElemmiire said:

any region released this morning 

No.

That is the one I expected yesterday for the late release. Wonder if that is the end of the "two releases per day perion"

They slowly run out of named regions. Next - rest - would be

Havenbarrow
Howling Pines
Permaglow

If they do not quickly name a few others ... and none look really ready to be named ... they cannot release more than one per day.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4

46 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

That is the one I expected yesterday for the late release. Wonder if that is the end of the "two releases per day perion"

Havenbarrow
Howling Pines
Permaglow

If they do not quickly name a few others ... and none look really ready to be named ... they cannot release more than one per day.

I haven't been taking close look at the map recently but they may suddenly do that mass restart and magic renaming like they did with the latest camper areas?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Havenbarrow
Howling Pines
Permaglow

So  will these be like one tomarrow instead of the 2 on Friday ?  Maybe they are slowing down due to the next type of homes ?

A little bit ago a lot of the land disapeared and was like the big empty block of water   and some of the land turned into the sand and now its back so is that what happens before a release.?

44 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

A little bit ago a lot of the land disapeared and was like the big empty block of water   and some of the land turned into the sand and now its back so is that what happens before a release.?

Before a release, it is always a restart. But restarts are also done for maintenance and all kinds of problems a region can have, lags, scripts et cetera.

Edited by Marianne Little

My turn to look into the crystal bowl... Permaglow Friday morning 06:30 AM SL time.

It's has to be 1/3 right, since it is only 3 named regions.

Better than the odds for the lottery. Something I really wish we had, tin RL the one thing after the other break down and need repair now. Sigh.

• Like 4

Hi all, new here. I gave up my traditional home in the Sallie region around 6 PM SLT last night.  

I was able to snag a few choices of campers, but I didn't like their locations/proximity to others. So I let them go too, then was told I had too many attempts and I was frozen from trying again for 24 hours. Does anyone know if it's 24 hours to the minute? And does anyone know the exact number of abandons/claims before they freeze you? I wasn't counting.

They were in regions Sassafras and Cowabunga if that information interests anyone. 

Edited by Florence Reverie

3 minutes ago, Florence Reverie said:

Hi all, new here. I gave up my traditional home in the Sallie region around 6 PM SLT last night.  

I was able to snag a few choices of campers, but I didn't like their locations/proximity to others. So I let them go too, then was told I had too many attempts and I was frozen from trying again for 24 hours. Does anyone know if it's 24 hours to the minute? And does anyone know the exact number of abandons/claims before they freeze you? I wasn't counting.

They were in regions Sassafras and Cowabunga if that information interests anyone. 

you are allowed 5 abandons in a 24 hour period...it seems to time 24 hours from the first abandon