Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 238 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

Getting spooky 😵 Westvale around 2.57pm

I'm so thankful for Leora's predictions.  lolol  I am now able to get all kinds of stuff done and just be ready right around the time she says it's happening.  We're keeping you, Leora!  Our very own contact with the ancestors.  ~ buys you a months worth of (what was it?) chicken? for the ancestors!)

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

I'm so thankful for Leora's predictions.  lolol  I am now able to get all kinds of stuff done and just be ready right around the time she says it's happening.  We're keeping you, Leora!  Our very own contact with the ancestors.  ~ buys you a months worth of (what was it?) chicken? for the ancestors!)

Yes indeed! Couldn't you have predicted Hammond Park and just whispered it to me? I think my feet has left imprints in the ground when I was standing and waiting in weeks, for it to be released! 😉

Well, all is forgotten now. Keep your ancestors happy!

329162346034e5ce33efdcb2af9e8c16.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Marianne Little said:

Yes indeed! Couldn't you have predicted Hammond Park and just whispered it to me? I think my feet has left imprints in the ground when I was standing and waiting in weeks, for it to be released! 😉

Well, all is forgotten now. Keep your ancestors happy!

329162346034e5ce33efdcb2af9e8c16.jpg

haha..  yes!!  Keep them happy.  I missed Hammond Park, too.. but maybe the ancestors knew something I didn't!  :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nikki Mathieson said:

haha..  yes!!  Keep them happy.  I missed Hammond Park, too.. but maybe the ancestors knew something I didn't!  :)

Well, I did not miss it. But I was keeping guard all the time, did barely dare to cook dinner. Or I told hubby to just get some pizza or other easy food. For 2 weeks, or was it three? I want to forget it.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Just got a house in Emerson Lake, nice little spot but no water views. I'd hoped with that name there would be a lake - but no such luck.

Abandoning in a couple of minutes.

Emerson Lake is definitely missing something, thankfully it can be found in the next region... Palmer  ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Elyeah said:

download.jpg

Thanks a lot for that tremendous chicken @Elyeah - the ancestors were thrilled to bits with it! (I'm afraid they will be getting FAT)

And to show their gratitude they volunteered two prophecies for one day ... Today Tuesday there will be two releases:

The early one will be  *** Beaver Lagoon between 6:30 and 8:30 am SLT  ***

and the late one *** Sassafras around 02:50 pm SLT  ***

.... unless they are playing their joker Permaglow! 
Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

haha..  yes!!  Keep them happy.  I missed Hammond Park, too.. but maybe the ancestors knew something I didn't!  :)

They knew about Hammond Park what they know about Permaglow ... that they would be released in the most unexpected moment when nobody will be watching and  able to catch anything ... preferably when we ALL are asleep or at work or watching TV or making dinner or taking the dog for a walk!!  ;)

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i have a question,i know we are only able to try out 5 houses in a period of 24 hours or should i say abandon 5 houses in 24 hours...Do you know if it's 24 hours in a SLT period ? So let's say i have abandoned 4 yesterday in a periods of about 6 hours so from about noon SLT to 6pm SLT and wanted to try one out this morning before the release and making that the 5th if that means i wouldn't be able to try out for the release and would have to wait now passed noon SLT as it would then make 24 hours from the first i abandoned yesterday or is today a new day entirely so can start over again? OMG i hope i made sense lol

 

sometimes abandons come up but i don't want to take a chance if it will screw up my chances for Permaglow if it comes up although chances are it won't but would love to look at abandons cause you never know sometimes they can be great so it's nice to have a peek and check them out

Edited by IIINADIANNEIII
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

I tried this out on the Old continent. They count 24 hours from each plot take up. So if you got a plot at, 1:00am, say, and then picked and abandoned four more at 5:00am, you could try again for one more the next day at 1:00am, and have four more goes at 5:00am.

oh ok thank you so i will wait i don't want to take up any tries in case Permaglow was to be all of the sudden released then after that if not i could try a couple and see...I don't think anything will beat Permaglow but its always worth a shot to look,there has been quite a few abandons this morning....

Edited by IIINADIANNEIII
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Thanks a lot for that tremendous chicken @Elyeah - the ancestors were thrilled to bits with it! (I'm afraid they will be getting FAT)

And to show their gratitude they volunteered two prophecies for one day ... Today Tuesday there will be two releases:

The early one will be  *** Beaver Lagoon between 6:30 and 8:30 am SLT  ***

and the late one *** Sassafras around 02:50 pm SLT  ***

.... unless they are playing their joker Permaglow! 

Beaver Lagoon has some really nice camper sites. Sassafras appears to be a mix of campers and trads.

I'm so watching Leora's predictions. I'm watching for that elusive houseboat that also is attached to land. Possibly a traditional with a sandy yard on the coast.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 238 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...