When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well I don't want to disturb the ancestors. They are still asleep after their opulent chicken meal ;)

But since the first half of their yesterdays prphecy came true (Beaver Lagoon) ... though they obviously didn't foresee the maintainance - delay ... I would trust the second half to be todays first release. As to the timing I guess same as they predicted for yesterday.... so expect

*** Sassafras between 6:30 and 8:30 am SLT  ***  ..... and a second release at around 02:50 pm SLT

... what region?? let's say Butterhedge 

7 minutes ago, Sugary Bard said:

Sassafras released around 7:53slt. 

:) :) ... now wait for Butterhedge around 02:50 pm SLT 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I am sure they follow this thread and release the regions just as you say. Then they surprise us with something totally different to a different time.

THAT will be Permaglow .... around 12:00 SLT any day they choose! ;)

But they do NOT release them as I say ... I am far to unimportant for that !!

I just found out in what sequence they release them ... at least since the last three weeks ... that's all there is to it.

Edited by Leora Jacobus

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

THAT will be Permaglow .... around 12:00 SLT any day they choose! ;)

But they do NOT release them as I say ... I am far to unimportant for that !!

I just found out in what sequence they release them ... at least since the last three weeks ... that's all there is to it.

Random thoughts:

1.  thanks much, Leora, for tracking release times.  I think you've helped a lot of people.

2.  Personally, I kinda doubt anyone at LL is looking at this thread.  They may have in the past, but at this point things have progressed to the point where it really isn't all that hard to nab a camper, and even the pressure for trads is lessening.  So LL doesn't need to know how we're all doing at getting properties.  THIS IS A COMPLETELY SUBJECTIVE OBSERVATION.  But just now (2 hours or so after release) I decided to test it, and after manually refreshing for 8 minutes got a Sassafras camper.  True, you may not get the property of your dreams, but then, not everyone HAS a LH dream.   I think most people just want a nice home in an interesting landscape.  And just about every region offers that!

3.  There are still a lot of hoppers in the LH game, including many who may not post here.  When I look at owners right after a release, I see some familiar alt names.  Don't know whose they are, and they stay silent in Belli chat, but they're still marching along.  I continue to think this is not a terrible thing.  If they nab a recently released property, well, that means they abandoned the one they got yesterday.  Very likely at a time when someone who was not online during the release was able to get it.

4.  I think they intended to release Permaglow last Friday.  Patch was in chat joking around about it and other things, Whitney hovered near it for many minutes.  There were a lot of folks actually IN Permaglow, IIRC it looked like about 10.  Ultimately, Whitney left, and later they released another in the chain of regions they've been working on.  I don't know if the number of region lurkers made them decide not to release it, or what.  Since then, Permaglow has been mostly empty during their usual release times, but they haven't gone forward with it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I am not so sure about your #2.

They read this forum. Both Lindens and Moles has replied without beeing called. Not all times, but sometimes. There are some tricksters, we know at least one. Who like to tease and hint.

So I think it's 50/50 that they release as the predictions because it is fun for them. We will never know. It is interesting to see how long it holds.

For your #4, I am very sure it can't be so. It was at least the same amount avatars in other releases, the one with the 7 houseboats around the lighthouse and the 2 coastal regions. The ones that was released almost the same time. They restart it and people are forced to leave or are logged off. I know because I was there, and had the minimap open and saw we were many.

If the number of avatars in a region should mean a region could not be restarted... not likely.

The days I spent watching Hammond Park, I could also see blue dots around the region a few times, and it was a Linden. Whitney Linden one day especially took a long time standing still in a nearby region. Maybe she just fixed something. Maybe she intended to release, but was called away for something.

It is more likely that what ocurred on Friday was a joke. Or they will wait until the region is empty for other reasons than "we can't release it with all the people in it".

To achieve a great location, you must suffer greatly in wait? Deliverance demands sacrifice, you must wait there until "before me every knee will bow". 🤪

(I read a lot in the Bible in my teenage years so I could decide if I was a Christian or not. I found out I was an Agnostic. But some of the most juicy doomsaying was very entertaining.)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

That could very well be true,although i have seen other regions being released while others were in the region at the time but something is definitely up with Permaglow not to have been released...i am not sure if its because behind a home near the water there is still a white box there and i would think that it would have to be removed before they release it so maybe they are having issues with that region but not sure...also the other thing that i feel shouldn't be a thing is the limit of abandons a day because no matter when we let go of the area we dont want it still ends up with someone else having it,plus if there was no limit then maybe more ppl would find their forever home quicker,yes its not great that we might take a home and then abandon but then again i see it as real life house shopping,we may fall in love with the first or might take 10,20,30 tries but location is important for everyone so we might keep trying till we find something that feel great for us...plus it's not like we get to see the area we are getting before we get it so we try it in hopes it will be something we like because we can never tell sometimes an abandon home can be a GEM to some of us...

18 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

To achieve a great location, you must suffer greatly in wait? Deliverance demands sacrifice, you must wait there until "before me every knee will bow". 🤪

(I read a lot in the Bible in my teenage years so I could decide if I was a Christian or not. I found out I was an Agnostic. But some of the most juicy doomsaying was very entertaining.)

This. :)  Oh how I suffered to get my first houseboat! Months! Then I abandoned it because I just didn't like its location. I got a slightly better one after a week or so. This will be abandoned too when they get close to releasing some yet to be named coastal area in the (now) SW portion of the land. I'm sacrificing! My knees have been bent! Lemme have a boat with land access!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Thought I wanted a spot in howling pines  BUT  caught a camper in the release and nice spot more mountains  .My real life hubby who joined  here is the funny part  caught the camper right next to mine !!! He said  hey  now no excuses that you cannot tp into my region so woman ,clean my camper ,,, lolol  .

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

15 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

Thought I wanted a spot in howling pines  BUT  caught a camper in the release and nice spot more mountains  .My real life hubby who joined  here is the funny part  caught the camper right next to mine !!! He said  hey  now no excuses that you cannot tp into my region so woman ,clean my camper ,,, lolol  .

awwww love that you both got a spot next to eachother...that's great

• Like 3

I wish he had joined sooner.   He  joined last week. He watched and read  and sl was a great source of joy for him the past months druing chemo infusions  and now that the neuropathy is  almost gone ( that is a side effect of the chemo . ) he felt he wanted to try this .

Edited by roseelvira
my keyboard is not keeping the words i type on the post
  • Like 10

16 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

I wish he had joined sooner. He watched and read  and sl was a great source of joy for him the past months druing chemo infusions  and now that the neuropathy is  almost gone ( that is a side effect of the chemo . )

awwwww,its a great way to keep your mind off of things and enjoy a bit here...hope he is doing much better :) 

Nice to see you both on here,my real hubby is on here with me as well and i love it :)

• Like 4

On 11/12/2019 at 7:38 AM, Elora Lunasea said:

Just got a house in Emerson Lake, nice little spot but no water views. I'd hoped with that name there would be a lake - but no such luck.

Abandoning in a couple of minutes.

That was my first neighborhood in Bellisseria. Named after the band Emerson, Lake, and Palmer. 🎶

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.