When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, roseelvira said:

saw trad twice tried and got the sold out  then house boat  twice passed on that  not one camper so very confused 

It's the same house that keeps being sent back. I'm about to toss it back right now. It's in Blossom Rocks.

2 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

saw trad twice tried and got the sold out  then house boat  twice passed on that  not one camper so very confused 

when you see sold out it sometimes works if you try a few times more     

i did and get sold out then the older generations again ,,, ikr ,,,,, i watch the show decoded ,,,,, lol in fact it is on the tv now ,,, so lol maybe  the sl form of decoded  the mysteies of the trad and elusive hb and  campers lololol ,,,,,, i need my coffee ,,,,

Funny! A house in Shanty I caught and abandoned about five hours ago ist stull in maintainance! 

... or maybe again.? ... several owners in between??

My alt TP-ed to the street  and logged out - now she logged back in : still Governor Lindens!

PS; watched for a bit - three owners in 5 minutes!! ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus

Rather late in the day for an "early release" ... in the last three weeks only on two days there hadn't been a release till 9:22 am SLT .... here are the times  :

06:38
06:50
06:53
07:07
07:13
07:23
07:38
07:40
07:57
08:22
08:25
08:29
08:41
09:12
09:50
09:55

If it's due to the maintainance and that lasts much longer we might get only one today. 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Thanks 1