When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am really confused i threw my linden house boat at cape lively back in the pool a few hours ago and it is still  no new owner yet no house boats showing  on the page to select home ,,, very confusing   but hey there is a house boat at cape lively if you want it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roseelvira said:

I am really confused i threw my linden house boat at cape lively back in the pool a few hours ago and it is still  no new owner yet no house boats showing  on the page to select home ,,, very confusing   but hey there is a house boat at cape lively if you want it 

maybe its comes free when another boat is abandoned 

i am confused as once you abondoned as i did that abondoned home is suppose to be open for another ,,,,  and when i hit the chose home page no house boats have been showing so i am so confused by this so the catch and release thing might not be a thing at but computer generated placement  i do not know just a guess  . maybe cause its saturday who knows 

3 hours ago, Elena Core said:

I am abandoing a TH at Badger Beach, right in front of the ocean, in case anyone is interested. It is a beautiful location, but I'm more into rivers and forest.  I will be letting it go in 15 min. Good luck!!!!

i think i may have just gotten this but like you i am more into grass and rivers...it is truly a beautiful location,nice corner lot with beach behing the house....is anyone interested in a sandy lot?

If anyone is interested i will be letting it go in 5 minutes       http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Badger Beach/196/150/28

Edited by IIINADIANNEIII
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Rickenstien said:

hello, anyone know if premiums can officially trade homes?

nope, all you can do is take a chance at coordinating an abandon and have the other person refresh like mad, It's total chance and risky, but some pull it off. Not advised to attempt really, odds are too much against it working.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So, I discovered something today.  I happened to catch a house earlier while I was bored talking on the phone, and didn't return to the computer until late tonight.  It was in Penitent Beach, perfectly nice place but I'm not actually looking for anything right now, so I went down the street a ways and abandoned it.  I still had the land page up in the browser (I'd gone there to get a TP to the parcel), so I hit back arrow and bam, there was a house!

I brought up About Land on the parcel, and it still showed the parcel as being in maintenance.  Hmmm.

I went ahead and claimed the house, and it was the same one.  I didn't know they stayed in maintenance even while they were on the land page!  I always thought they would show on About Land as just belonging to Governor Linden, like houses do when they're first released.  Live and learn!

I abandoned it again and Chloe, you got it lol!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

So, I discovered something today.  I happened to catch a house earlier while I was bored talking on the phone, and didn't return to the computer until late tonight.  It was in Penitent Beach, perfectly nice place but I'm not actually looking for anything right now, so I went down the street a ways and abandoned it.  I still had the land page up in the browser (I'd gone there to get a TP to the parcel), so I hit back arrow and bam, there was a house!

I brought up About Land on the parcel, and it still showed the parcel as being in maintenance.  Hmmm.

I went ahead and claimed the house, and it was the same one.  I didn't know they stayed in maintenance even while they were on the land page!  I always thought they would show on About Land as just belonging to Governor Linden, like houses do when they're first released.  Live and learn!

Yes it went back in and I caught the same Whackamole camper twice now locked out for a few hours!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

I had gotten that house twice last night. Pretty sure you picked it up after my second abandon and I went to bed as it stayed in maint for a good while. The boats being the view ruined the water bit there for me.

They stay in maintenance until actually claimed(which usually means the system letting it go public on the page). I'd had the back thing happen to me too before, though, so I don't do it anymore as it's always the same house. I always log out and then back in. Usually it isn't glitched then.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Anyone wants a houseboat on the Squishy Pickle?

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Crowsnest/223/143/22

Will abandon in 16 minutes at the full hour 9:00 am SLT

Not a bad location - behind it a little beach - picknick- place

image.thumb.jpeg.dfcf5a5862915d46eb2b230b49fe4fcc.jpeg

DONE! Governor Lindes ...  since 4 minutes ... TAKEN at 9:19 ... maybe earlier I wasn*t paying attention.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
wrong time given - is 9 not 8 ... we changed to wintertime today
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Anyone wants a houseboat on the Squishy Pickle?

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Crowsnest/223/143/22

Will abandon in 16 minutes at the full hour 9:00 am SLT

Not a bad location - behind it a little beach - picknick- place

image.thumb.jpeg.dfcf5a5862915d46eb2b230b49fe4fcc.jpeg

DONE! Governor Lindes ...  since 4 minutes ...

I released a trad in Edgar over an hour ago that is still Governor Lindens.....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.