When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, I was going to hold on till them trailers came out, but I thought I would try my luck with this auto refresh thing - but even with that, it down to a matter of seconds and it looks like most of us here had no luck, so there must be countless people all trying, its ridiculous.

• Like 3

Just now, Chronometria said:

Well, I was going to hold on till them trailers came out, but I thought I would try my luck with this auto refresh thing - but even with that, it down to a matter of seconds and it looks like most of us here had no luck, so there must be countless people all trying, its ridiculous.

I imagine the successful ones are looking at their new homes, not posting here. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Chronometria said:

Same here!!!! But will definitely move when tiny homes come out 😽😽😽😽

3 hours ago, anniepany said:

i haven't seen anything it's been 9 hours and nothing *sighs*

I seen 3 house boats and a few homes didnt snag any! Only wanted the homes. Make sure your settings are right. I have no idea why people are hearing the alerts or seeing anything. Odd..

1 minute ago, Kieok said:

I seen 3 house boats and a few homes didnt snag any! Only wanted the homes. Make sure your settings are right. I have no idea why people are hearing the alerts or seeing anything. Odd..

yep, i have it set up correctly and i'm refreshing between 1 to 3 seconds and not one freakin' ding. *shakes my head*

3 hours ago, anniepany said:

yep, i have it set up correctly and i'm refreshing between 1 to 3 seconds and not one freakin' ding. *shakes my head*

Keep it on 1sec Annie! That has been my luck thus far with seeing the homes.

7 minutes ago, Kieok said:

Keep it on 1sec Annie! That has been my luck thus far with seeing the homes.

fingers crossed I just TP'd to raccoon run and all houses are taken and i believe it's the same with the other region as well. Correction: raccoon run hasn't been sold out yet, so we still have a chance! 

Edited by anniepany

28 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Interesting I used your auto refresh program did everything for it to detect Bellisseria name 3 times it popped up saying it detected the word yet page never showed the new home stayed on the old home page. One of them I actually said maybe it was in the drop down list low and behold there it was listed normally it would show instead of the old home page so now that is an extra step to try and click before it is gone.

My auto refresh program?  I didn't make it, and I've never told anyone to use it. I just answered a question. 

Anyway, I said generally when the new homes are available, they're the default on the page. That is the expected behaviour. Sometimes it doesn't work that way, and shows the Meadowbrook even when a Bellissaria property is available, I don't know why. But even when that is the case, the autorefresh program thing picks it up when it's in the drop down menu. Which is indeed what I was confirming.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.