Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

1 minute ago, Celina Lavecchia said:

i cannto believe that they will do that in the future the same way. thousands of people autorefreshing a serverspage every 3 seconds should be not a good thing for a server. 

At a bigger scale it could cause a DoS.  It does cause some delay for some people waiting for the pages to refresh or change over.  I can imagine the impact this has on Patch and his team to get these houses out as quickly as they can manage.  The overwhelming interest and demand of the new Linden homes took all by surprise.  When you get it right, ya know, your a Rock Star and everyone wants a piece of that brilliance.

giphy (1).gif

Sending out positive mojo to everyone who is trying to get a house today!  

• Like 1

I think I said 7:00-3:00 SLT before, but the LL work day does go until 5:00. 

I also vaguely remember someone saying the releases probably would not happen in the last hour of the day, in case there are problems to be dealt with.

And, since Patch is on the east coast, I'm not sure I'd expect it to be much after 3:00 SLT since that is 5:00 east coast time.

omg... I almost had one...again... :(  I got so excited I forgot what to do and probably took too long.  lol

Edited by Peggetta

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I also vaguely remember someone saying the releases probably would not happen in the last hour of the day, in case there are problems to be dealt with.

And, since Patch is on the east coast, I'm not sure I'd expect it to be much after 3:00 SLT since that is 5:00 east coast time.

Three hours difference between SLT and EST :D

Just now, Flower Caerndow said:

Just saw some too, and realized a 4 second refresh was too fast - I could not click through before the page refreshed!

Well since they usually are all grabbed in 3 seconds (as reported on forums) then it doesn't look like it will be happening for you until there is a big release and there is more time to get one at least on the screen to try for. Sorry.  Reports from non-US folks seem to indicate that it has a great amount to do with how fast your internet connect is.  I imagine you computer has a bit to do with things also.  

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Very true, though Patch is keeping odd hours these days. Friday morning he said he had been up and at work at 4 a.m. est to work on things for the day. Wow.  When does he sleep? 

tenor.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nivaya Barbosa said:

Yes, it does detect it when it's the the drop-down, but generally, when a Bellisseria house is available, that's the screen that'll show by default - your prefilled name box will stay prefilled. 

Interesting I used your auto refresh program did everything for it to detect Bellisseria name 3 times it popped up saying it detected the word yet page never showed the new home stayed on the old home page. One of them I actually said maybe it was in the drop down list low and behold there it was listed normally it would show instead of the old home page so now that is an extra step to try and click before it is gone.

Just now, Celina Lavecchia said:

i got a houseboat ! w00t w00t w00t

Congrats!  So happy for you!

• Like 1

Look who I saw in Fofita just seconds before the houses popped up on the page. 

ETA: The name is hard to read (she was doing flips!), but it's Governor Linden. :)

Untitled.jpeg

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, PrudenceAnton said:

Fofita is packed with people, so that region must have just been released. They did 2 on Friday, so maaaaaaybe???

I say don't give up the day isn't over.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Interesting I used your auto refresh program did everything for it to detect Bellisseria name 3 times it popped up saying it detected the word yet page never showed the new home stayed on the old home page. One of them I actually said maybe it was in the drop down list low and behold there it was listed normally it would show instead of the old home page so now that is an extra step to try and click before it is gone.

I saw the same thing, the alarm sounded but it still showed the old homes. I had to click the menu to check and by then, too late!

3 hours ago, Ciarra Lexington said:

I saw the same thing, the alarm sounded but it still showed the old homes. I had to click the menu to check and by then, too late!

Same thing happened to me today. It doesnt usually do this. Itusually pops up first. But I had to click the drop down menu as well which is probably what caused me such a delay. I saw 3 homes too. 

• Like 1