When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just a Friendly FYI to keep track of the # of times you toss back a home in 24hr's because I accidentally accepted a home and didn't realize it was my limit...so i have to wait 24 hours to catch a home so if Stilt's come out today i'm out but it was my overlooking anyways :0(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Malayaa said:

rez zone is right there

I've never understood why some people do not like having rez zones right near their property.  You can decorate up to the nines without having to use prims for a vehicle, and right outside your door you have your own personal sandbox. 

• Like 11

A very nice Victorian in Whitmarsh, at the end of a street, coastal view, corner lot , and you can see the Clayton Ravine train wreck bridge from there lol.  Faces front to channel.  The house is quite a ways above the water, you can see the water from upstairs.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Whitmarsh/232/126/36    Will release at 9:45 am

Whitmarsh.thumb.jpg.9ee9ac81190817f7573274789f19d949.jpg

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I've never understood why some people do not like having rez zones right near their property.  You can decorate up to the nines without having to use prims for a vehicle, and right outside your door you have your own personal sandbox. 

The only thing I agree with is the convenience of not having to go far to rezz a car or whatever you want to use as transportation. but a rezz zone is not a sandbox and much less is anyone's personal, since it is a common area that should be used only for what it was created.

2 minutes ago, Sapphiro Bayn said:

a rezz zone is not a sandbox and much less is anyone's personal

Of course.  Btw, autoreturn on LL rez zones is 5 minutes.  It is quite possible to go out there and rez even a small kitchen to remind yourself what it looks like while you're sorting inventory;  it really is not possible to monopolize it for your own purposes.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Of course.  Btw, autoreturn on LL rez zones is 5 minutes.  It is quite possible to go out there and rez even a small kitchen to remind yourself what it looks like while you're sorting inventory;  it really is not possible to monopolize it for your own purposes.

It never occurred to me to use a rezz zone that way!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

That sounds like a reason to not live near any rezz zones to me, or at least not near any people who use them that way.  

Edited by Matthieu Quander
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.