When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 hours ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Do you mind if someone asks if they can have your home should/when you decide to leave? Is that too bold or acceptable?

Not at all.

lol this reminds me of the forum for The Sims Online, all those years ago.  It was a running joke that no matter how much of a sob story for why folks were announcing they were leaving the game -- I won't have time cuz I'm being deployed to Iraq; I need to spend my money on formula for my baby, not gaming; I want to see the real world one last time as the doctors say I've only got another month -- no matter what, the proper response was a chorus of folks asking, "Can I have your stuff?"

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 hours ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

People who are releasing homes publicly, do you mind if someone who really really wants the home messages you privately to arrange a private transfer? 

I hardly ever post my releases, because most of them aren't that spectacular. I'm usually a disaster at trying to hand off a parcel. I can't seem to toss or receive successfully. I marvel when people do. It's fine if people message me privately. 

• Like 6

Wow, Trad, Log Cabin,  Camper and Vic on the homepage now! Just for the records ...

Edit: just Log homes now - there a release?

Edit #2:  still log homes on the Land page .. must be a release but can't identify the region. Maybe the experts here can tomorrow!

Edited by Sum Littlepaws
news #2
  • Like 3

I released all that I owned (except for my Vic that I am keeping) and now this last traditional is going back in. It is on a large in-land lake with small lovely parks on each side. It is super cute and I *almost* convinced myself to keep it, but I think someone else will love it as their home.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gentle Grove/112/85/37

house-1.png

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I released all that I owned (except for my Vic that I am keeping) and now this last traditional is going back in. It is on a large in-land lake with small lovely parks on each side. It is super cute and I *almost* convinced myself to keep it, but I think someone else will love it as their home.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gentle Grove/112/85/37

house-1.png

surprised-young-sexy-woman-open-mouth-wo

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.