When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

30 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Just noticed that these are listed in order of when they were released, so maybe the Stilt Homes will be at the bottom?

I'd say that's a safe bet. From the start, they have been tacking the newest style onto the end of the list as each is released.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YandTracer said:

Darn, guess I didn't get my premium signed up fast enough :(
Is there a set time they get released in a batch, or do they just pop up ad hoc,
as and when people release them?

Hi Yand, welcome to the forums

When LL releases a region, they do it without announcement, we never know whether the day nor the exact time. However, if you keep track of this thread, you'll see some people with great great accurate predictions!

Patch usually keeps up posted in this thread, and sometimes he replies in others with a few hints, that he also shares either in his flickr account or in the groups inworld.

If you follow this specific thread, you'll find out about people abandoning their homes, either at that moment or setting a time, and some of them are quite impressive.

I hope this helps.

• Like 3

Hi Yand!  No, what you are seeing right now are NOT Linden regions being released.  There MIGHT be a big region release tomorrow, of the new stilt theme houses.  MIGHT.  It's that possibility that is causing folks to abandon their extra homes from their alt accounts.  That's what you are seeing, so it is pretty random.  That said, folks often do announce, here in the thread, their intention to abandon.  This allows folks to get ready to refresh the Land page and hope they're the lucky ones that get the home being released.  It's also common to see folks post the slurl's and/or pictures of what they are throwing back into the pool of houses.

• Like 2

Thanks for the replies, in the meantime I hit refresh again and a traditional opened up,

so I grabbed it :) It all sounds so complicated hehe, I just wanted a little place that wasn't like the old "themes" with wall to wall houses slapped next to each other - I'll get fussier later on when I'm settled, I'm sure :)

Edited by YandTracer
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

darn! tried for that beach house but did nto get it :( ... that is exactly the type I was looking for. Oh well.. something similar bound to come up again

I would advise to keep an eye on it. Often people grab a home that is posted (or not) and toss it back shortly afterward. If you really like it, watch for a bit and see if it gets tossed again. :) 

• Like 4

Houseboat and camper on LP right now. I have seen houseboats popping up regularly the past two days, no doubt getting tossed in favor of the upcoming stilt homes. It's a good time to be clicking if you have been waiting for a houseboat!

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.