When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

31 minutes ago, xrockinfree said:

My alt will be releasing this Dahm Strait houseboat (square parcel) at 7:30 am SLT -- bonus: it's right next to my Saltmarsh houseboat lol.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dahm Strait/236/56/0

Snapshot_001.png

I tried for it since I've regretted giving up the one on the other side of you, but someone else got it. Pooh! lol

• Like 2

OK, as beautiful as it is, I am going to release my Victorian in Carrollton Bay.  Now, if it had beachfront...  😉

will hit release at 8:15am pst.  (3 minutes from now)... congratulations Mona, you got it.

Edited by reynols
  • Like 4

I will soon release a houseboat in Grandfleet that is next to a skybox that some jerk who shall not be named has rezzed around 3 houseboats.  If anyone wants to pick this boat up and add their abuse report to mine, I welcome your help.

The person owning the skybox is mentioned in the picks of the person who owns the middle houseboat.

Looking at the builds, I suspect that some Trump fan means to harass the Taylor Swift fan next to them, but really, it's anyone's guess what is up here.  In this case, tho, I REALLY doubt that the 13-year resident who owns the skybox has made a rezzing mistake.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I will soon release a houseboat in Grandfleet that is next to a skybox that some jerk who shall not be named has rezzed around 3 houseboats.  If anyone wants to pick this boat up and add their abuse report to mine, I welcome your help.

The person owning the skybox is mentioned in the picks of the person who owns the middle houseboat.

Looking at the builds, I suspect that some Trump fan means to harass the Taylor Swift fan next to them, but really, it's anyone's guess what is up here.  In this case, tho, I REALLY doubt that the 13-year resident who owns the skybox has made a rezzing mistake.

WOW.  You weren't kidding.  I got it... heh...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Laughs! I turned my draw way up at my Cobbs marina houseboat yesterday, and saw a massive prim in the distance.. I went what the heck is that?!? and cammed in... that's quite a sight over there, I thought.. that *has* to be a mistake, right? Craziness.....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Morena Tully said:

Laughs! I turned my draw way up at my Cobbs marina houseboat yesterday, and saw a massive prim in the distance.. I went what the heck is that?!? and cammed in... that's quite a sight over there, I thought.. that *has* to be a mistake, right? Craziness.....

And there is at least 7 boxes rezzed together.  Why so many???   ((feeling fiesty))

• Haha 1

Aw Swithins!  It appears I squandered my last get of the day on that jerk in Grandfleet, smh

Ah well, hopefully a lot of people stop by there and AR the guy, maybe it was fated that I do my little bit to keep Belli clean today!

• Sad 3

I sat down to order burritos and saw the Vics come up - got a great one I can't deny it. Real possibility this is my Saltmarsh replacement, (ouch can't even say it). This means I have several parcels to return. I will be back when I have decided which to drop as I am looking to be out of the releases business too stressful. Would be nice to pop them back today as weekends can get barren on the LP - but I get a whiff of a later release today. I might be wrong ...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Chloe Dolores said:

I sat down to order burritos and saw the Vics come up - got a great one I can't deny it. Real possibility this is my Saltmarsh replacement, (ouch can't even say it). This means I have several parcels to return. I will be back when I have decided which to drop as I am looking to be out of the releases business too stressful. Would be nice to pop them back today as weekends can get barren on the LP - but I get a whiff of a later release today. I might be wrong ...

I'm relieved to be able to stop searching for my perfect little place. I hope your burritos are good ☺️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

I'm relieved to be able to stop searching for my perfect little place. 

I thought I had the perfect little Traditional and perfect little Houseboat - both of which I had gotten in the early days, April & May 2019 respectively. 

I did not try for any new places for quite a while, but then one day, because I had some spare tier, I clicked and picked up another Traditional that I loved.  I actually spent a whole month trying to decide which I liked better -- and did not do any other Home tries during that time. 

Then Sylvia landed a Traditional location that she thought I would love - and she was so right.  However, since I still couldn't decide which of the other two Traditionals I liked best, I did not want to give either up unless I actually got the plot that Sylvia was going to abandon.  Thus I bumped another alt up to short term Premium and Sylvia & I tried for a hand-off, which the odds are really against, but it worked.  I did like that place better than the other two, so I ditched both of them and once again was able to say that I had landed the perfect little house.  I guess time will tell whether or not I try for anything else.

As to the houseboat, just a few days ago, I once again did the clicking - because I had tier available.  Low and behold, I managed to nab a houseboat that was even better than my super perfect spot that I already held.  A day of debating with myself and I let the old one go to keep the new.

I'm still sitting with 2 Premium accounts that do not have Linden Homes, and part of me wants to click-click-click again.  So far, I have held off, but since there actually are parcels out there that I know I would like better than some of what I have - the Camper for one - though the odds are extreme in getting one of those few coveted spots, I will likely give in and start the clicky game again.

I'm pretty sure many of us need therapy.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 6
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm pretty sure many of us need therapy.

I tell myself that this IS our therapy ☺️ just think how we would be in RL without the GoH.

There are still more regions waiting to be released, and of course the log cabins at some point. You will have fun trying when you start clicking again, and I hope you get the perfect spot ☺️

• Like 8

WHEW....

I got my DREAM Vickie so I am gonna have several spots to put back:

I am out of the house and very short lived Vickie quest experience.

I have trads on Medicine Hat, South Haven to put back, I also got the Spector trad last night.

I have Vickies on Bartlesmoor, the Elms, Pommade, and Skyesbury, two on Swithins (yes I have that many alts, but most gonna get downgraded now o.O)

Will come back and update with links, I can't take great pics, but I will wait a while and come back and dump them maybe 15 min apart, and come up with a start time.

I had most of them such a short while I never even moved in, the Vickies quest was a whole week and I racked up too many to fall back on with all these sims openings. I already flipped the Knightley on the falls/beach I had to someone. So it is gonzo.

P.S. I dearly loved that Pommade Vickie, it changed my mind on Vickies. I also might keep Skyesbury until the cabins roll, it's on my main but it speaks to me even though to others it might bet humble, to me it's an enchanted little spot, just got it last night. :)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swithins Bridge/198/235/50

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swithins Bridge/245/226/50

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pommade/235/74/32

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Elms/58/104/36

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bartlesmoor/165/107/45

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Medicine Hat/179/92/81

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/South Haven/113/197/34

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spector/43/114/64

and maybe:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sykesbury/128/56/34

WILL START DUMPING IN THE ORDER OF THE LIST AT 10:30 (and then wait maybe 10 min inbetween)

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

WHEW....

I have trads on Medicine Hat, South Haven to put back, I also got the Spector trad last night.

I have Vickies on Bartlesmoor, the Elms, Pommade, and Skyesbury, two on Swithins (yes I have that many alts, but most gonna get downgraded now o.O)

Will come back and update with links, I can't take great pics, but I will wait a while and come back and dump them maybe 15 min apart, and come up with a start time.

I had most of them such a short while I never even moved in, the Vickies quest was a whole week and I racked up too many to fall back on with all these sims openings. I already flipped the Knightley on the falls/beach I had to someone. So it is gonzo.

P.S. I dearly loved that Pommade Vickie, it changed my mind on Vickies. I also might keep Skyesbury until the cabins roll, it's on my main but it speaks to me even though to others it might bet humble, to me it's an enchanted little spot, just got it last night. :)

So kind of you to give a heads up! Where is your dream?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

WHEW....

Well my main account still has no home and just got out of jail so I am sure she can click for a few of those before making the BIG decisions... :)

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.